Objective: Eat

3rd POV

Chica skipped down the hallway, a smile adorning her face as she made her way to the kitchen. Meanwhile, Bonnie and Frenni were having a conversation about how they could deal with Y/n during his next shift.

(Frenni): We could definitely have Foxy try to assist us tonight. 

(Bonnie): Why not Mary or Goldie? They could take Y/n out in a heartbeat!

(Frenni): We can't. They're still resting for whatever reason.

(Bonnie): Still? It's been weeks since they were active! Mary hasn't even been giving out prizes during the day!

(Frenni): I know. It's getting ridiculous. We already have BB refusing to help us, and I doubt Mangle will--

Frenni paused suddenly as she caught a glimpse of Chica, who looked unusually happy as she walked out of the hallway leading to the security office. Both Frenni and Bonnie looked at Chica, with questioning gazes on their faces. 

(Bonnie): What are you so happy about? 

Chica stopped and grinned smugly at her two friends.

(Chica): Oh, nothing. Just getting food ready for my date.

Both Frenni and Bonnie's eyes widened and their jaws dropped at this statement.

(Frenni): Uh, I'm sorry. Did you say "date"?!

(Chica): Mm-hmm.

(Frenni): Who the fuck could've captured your interest?! The only thing you love is pizza!

(Chica): Hey! That is not true in the slightest! I like plenty of other things.

(Bonnie): Like what?

(Chica): Cake, soda, hamburgers, and the occasional salad.

Bonnie deadpanned at this response. What else did she expect to hear out of the convention's resident foodie? Before Chica could list off anything else, Frenni interrupted.

(Frenni): That still doesn't answer my first question; who exactly are you going on a "date" with?

(Bonnie): And are they aware of it?

Chica gives Bonnie an unamused look before responding flatly.

(Chica): Well, if you absolutely need to know, it's the new night guard.

If the girls had physical hearts, they would have stopped upon hearing this. The night guard? Y/n? The same guy who socked Bonnie across the jaw and talked down to them? Now she's claiming to suddenly be going on a DATE with him?! What changed her views on him so quickly?

(A/N: Definitely not the author's bias, hehe.)

(Frenni): This had better be a joke.

(Bonnie): Or a scheme to lull him into a false sense of security. 

Chica closed her eyes and smiled while shaking her head.

(Chica): Nope! None of that. We've got an ACTUAL decent night guard after twenty-six failures.

To say the two other girls were confused would be an understatement. What did the guard do to change Chica's mind about him so quickly? Especially after the fiasco of a shift last night? Chica was about to turn around and head into the kitchen, but Frenni grabbed her shoulder and stopped her, wanting to know more.

(Frenni): Okay bird-brain, start explaining. What exactly has he done that makes him a "good" guard? 

(Chica): First of all, rude. You don't hear me calling you "honey-pot" because you're a bear. Second, if you REALLY need to know--