Master Plan

3rd POV

With a new job and his big "initiation heist" coming up on Wednesday, Y/N was going to have to arrange a meeting with his other crew members to ensure that the schedules would both work out with each other. Now that Y/N had arrived at the crew's safehouse, it was time to put the finishing touches on the plans for the heist.

(Y/N): *thinking* Okay, I hope I can work something out with them.

As he entered the safehouse's main office, Y/N was greeted by his 3 colleagues that would be accompanying him on the heist. These men were none other than Wolf,

 These men were none other than Wolf,

Chains (left), and Dallas (right).

(Chains): Hey, look who it is! Good to see ya, Rookie

(Y/N): Thanks, Chains. You too.

(Wolf): So I heard something about you getting a new job. You aren't leaving us, are you?

(Y/N): No, of course not! You guys are like family to me. I'm only doing the job as a promise for my mom.

(Chains): Making your dear old mother proud. I can definitely respect that. Your job hours ain't gonna cut into the time we're hittin' the bank though, right?

(Y/N): Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you guys about first. You see, my working hours are 12 AM to 6 AM. Is there a time we can hit the bank afterwards?

(Dallas): Not a problem. We're gonna hit the place at 9:00 AM, just before the lunch hour rush. 

(Y/N): Okay, that's perfect. Now, can we go over the plan again?

(Dallas): Right. The plan is, get into the bank, find the bank manager, get his keycard, open the staff room, get the drilling equipment, get into the vault, get the money, and get out. 

(Y/N): You're making it sound way more simple than it's bound to be.

(Dallas): It's crime, not rocket science. Anyways, Chains and I will be in charge of looting the vault. Rookie, you and Wolf are on crowd control. If things go South, Wolf is in charge of the explosives for the backup escape route. If we pull this off, we're gonna score around $500,000 each.

(Y/N): *thinking* Mom's medical bill deadline is on Thursday, but if me and the gang pull this heist off, she'll be set for at least a whole year! *speaking* Okay. When's Bain gonna be able to wire the money to us?

(Wolf): Within a couple of hours after we deliver the goods.

(Y/N): Shit, he can work that fast?

(Dallas): He's the very best there is.

(Chains): Well, with computers at least. He almost got us blown up when he tried to tell us how to cook meth.

(Y/N): Remind me never to join you guys on a heist involving meth cooking.

(Wolf): Ah come on, det kommer bli kul!

(Y/N): Hmm... Okay, I trust you Wolf.

(Dallas): Alright, enough chit-chat. Let's all head out, and get ourselves ready for Wednesday.

(Y/N): Sounds good. I'm gonna go get ready for my shift tonight.

(Chains): Good luck, man.

Y/N then left the planning room, and decided to pay Sydney another visit before he left. Like usual, Sydney was at her workshop in the safehouse garage designing new masks. She had just finished applying a metallic tint to the one she was currently working on.

(Sydney): This one's gonna be fuckin' awesome~

Sydney then noticed Y/N entering the garage, and quickly hid the mask away.

(Sydney): Y/N! So good to see you!

(Y/N): Heh. You too, Sydney. 

(Sydney): So, what brings you here?

(Y/N): I came to go over the plan for my "initiation heist" with the others. Just finished up now, actually. I thought I'd pay you a little visit before I left.

(Sydney): Aww, that's sweet of you~

(Y/N): Well, I just thought I'd tell you that I'm about to head to my first shift.

(Sydney): Well, I shouldn't keep you waiting then. Don't want you to be late for your date with the girls.

(Y/N): Very funny.

(Sydney): Ah, you know I'm just playing with ya.

(Y/N): Right, right. So I'll uh, see you tomorrow I guess?

(Sydney): I'll be right here like always. Now come on, get to work already! 

(Y/N): *chuckling* Alright, alright I'm going.

(Sydney): Good luck at work, babe~

(Y/N): <blushes> Thanks, Sydney.

And with that, Y/N exited the safehouse and hopped into his car. His next stop; Freya's Anime Convention.

(A/N): Hey, would ya look at that! I finally updated this shitty book. Anyways, I'm really, really sorry for taking such a long-ass time to write more. I had this chapter in the drafts for a while but never got around to it. What with having a job and then losing that job, I kinda lost motivation to write for a while. I'll be doing my best to update soon. Next chapter is Night 1.