Objective: Apply

Y/n faced the man in front of him, who he presumed to be the manager. 

(Y/n): Yeah, I'm looking to apply for a job here.

(???): Perfect! Come on in.

Y/n followed the manager into his office and closed the door behind him. The manager offered him a seat, but Y/n said that he would prefer to stand.

(???): Alright, first things first; can I get your name?

(Y/n): My name is Y/n Golde.

(A/N Like how Dallas' last name for his own alias is "Steele", Y/n is using "Golde" as an alias while he applies for the job, just in case. His real name is still Y/n L/n.)

(???): Pleased to meet you, Mr. Golde! You can call me Mairusu.

(Y/n): Likewise. Um, I probably should've mentioned this at first, but I don't actually know what position I'm supposed to be applying for here. It didn't say anything on the flyer I found.

(Mairusu): I see. Well, you're going to be applying for the position as security guard from 12 AM to 6 AM. Making sure nobody breaks in and steals anything or does anything to the girls.

(Y/n): *thinking* I'm applying to become a security guard? That's painfully ironic. *talking* Alright.

Mairusu pulled out a sheet of paper and a pencil.

(Mairusu): Just need to ask you a couple semi-personal questions now, if that's alright.

(Y/n): Not a problem.

(Mairusu): First, why do you want this job?

(Y/n): Oh, you know, to uh... learn responsibility and uh... gain work experience--

(Mairusu): You just want to earn money, don't you?

(Y/n): Yes.

(Mairusu): I can definitely respect that.

Mairusu then starting writing something down on the paper.

(Mairusu): Next question, how old are you?

(Y/n): I'm 19 years old.

(Mairusu): Gotcha.

Mairusu continued writing on the sheet of paper.

(Mairusu): Okay, what kind of music do you prefer to listen to?

(Y/n): Dubstep.

(A/N: If you understand Payday, you know why.) 

(Mairusu): Nice. Now, what's your favorite anime?

(Y/n): I'm not too familiar with anime, to be honest. I know a lot of titles, but I haven't really watched any of them. I'll say Pokemon is my favorite that I've seen.

(Mairusu): Ah, an old favorite.

Mairusu then stopped writing on the sheet of paper.

(Mairusu): Alright, final question; are you a pervert?

Y/n raised an eyebrow at this question.

(Y/n): Uhh... that depends on what you mean by "pervert."

(Mairusu): Do you peep on women, ogle their breasts, and try to grope them all without consent?

(Y/n): Abso-fucking-lutely not.

(Mairusu): Perfect! You're hired.

(Y/n): Aren't you gonna write down my answer on the paper?

(Mairusu): Huh? Oh! I wasn't writing your answers down. I was drawing you as an anime character. Check it out.

Mairusu then handed Y/n the sheet of paper, and he found that Mairusu did indeed draw him as an anime character. Y/n found it oddly flattering, in a way.

(Y/n): Oh. Uh, thanks I guess.

(Mairusu): No problem. Now, let's show you around, shall we?