Night 1

3rd POV

(12:10 AM)      

Y/n was now in the center of the dining area, with his back turned to the stage. Had he been looking at the stage, he'd have noticed the sinister grins upon the girls' faces. After a moment, Y/n began to contemplate on how he would do this job.

(Y/n): *thinking* Shit... the only real experience I have with security guards is killing them or taking them hostage during jobs.

Y/n didn't know if the footage from the building's security cameras would be saved by the manager or anything, so he wanted to make his behavior as a security guard look as authentic as possible.

(Y/n): *thinking* Wait... that's it! I'll do the same thing I've seen the GenSec security guards do! I'll do a patrol route where I repeatedly look at 3 or 4 spots in the building, stand in place for a few seconds while I'm there, and never bother to check anywhere else. Just need to repeat this process for 6 hours. 

With his plan now in place, Y/n chose to check the entrance, the dining area, the prize corner, and the kitchen. Y/n then held his flashlight in front of him, and began his GenSec-style patrol route, going back and forth between these areas.

(Timeskip to 2:15 AM)

With his bottle of (F/s) now empty, Y/n was on the brink of falling asleep from the sheer monotony of his job.

(Y/n):*thinking* Fucking hell, how do the GenSec guards DO this shit for hours at a time?! At this point I actually WANT some sap to break into this place just so I have something else to do. Might as well take a quick break.

Stopping his patrol route, Y/n headed towards the men's restroom. 

(Y/n): *thinking* Probably shouldn't have drank that entire bottle in one go...

As soon as the door restroom door closed, two of the girls that were on the stage moved from their spots, plotting an unfortunate surprise for their new guard. About one minute later, Y/n left the restroom and reactivated his flashlight to continue his patrol route. Once he reached the dining area, Y/n heard the sound of footsteps nearby.

(Y/n): *thinking* Damn it, don't tell me someone broke in as soon as I looked away!

(???): <giggling>

Y/n was startled by the feminine voice and quickly and aimed his flashlight toward the source of the sound, only to find no one. Shortly after, he heard a higher-pitched laugh from behind him.

(???): <giggling>

(Y/n): *finally talking* The hell? Who's there?

Once again, Y/n heard rapid footsteps behind him. When he turned around, he saw that the door to the kitchen was slightly ajar. Glaring, Y/n went to investigate. Once he opened the door, he shined his flashlight until he was able to make out the vague silhouette of a person moving about the kitchen. 

(Y/n): Hey asshole, your mother ever teach you what the word "closed" means?

Though he could only still see the silhouette, Y/n was able to tell that the person had turned to face him. Y/n then pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

(Y/n): Get down on your knees and put your hands behind your back.

(???): Oh my, at least buy me dinner first~

(Y/n): You're testing my patience, prick, now get on your knees. 

The silhouette began to walk towards Y/n, who quickly put away the handcuffs and placed his hand near his holstered gun as a warning.