『❽』

We drove up to my house, and Gerard stopped his car right in front of it. I sighed, realizing my day with Gerard was ending.

"You sure you don't want me to walk you to the door?" Gerard asked me, I could tell he saw my hesitation to leave.

"No, it's better if my mom doesn't see you yet" I said, laughing a bit and picking up my bags from the music store.

"Yeah? Well, thanks for getting me that Queen poster" Gerard told me, looking over at the rolled up poster in his backseat.

"Thanks for saving my ass again today" I replied, and Gerard laughed. I smiled at him and began opening the passenger seat door, but I felt Gerard's hand on my arm stopping me.

"I mean, I know this is a bit awkward to ask, but what are we now?"

"I'm Frank Iero, you're Gerard Way, and we're both humans I hope" I answered him, almost laughing extremely loud as he gave me a "bitch, you know what I mean" face.

"You idiot, I mean are we a thing orrr...?"

I paused, realizing that wasn't clear to either of us. "W-Well,...yeah we are. As long as you're okay with being "a thing" with me."

Gerard cracked up. "Of course I am. Thank you for today, my thing" Gerard said to me, then pulled me to him, kissing me roughly. The kiss went on for a while until I had to stop him from taking off my shirt.

"Stop trying to screw me on the first day!" I yelled, laughing and running off to my front door.

"I'm just trying to warn you about what you just signed up for!" Gerard yelled back at me, snickering then speeding off down the road, leaving me to stare in amusement.

I unlocked the front door and walked in.

"Frankie, that you?"

"Who else would it be, mom?" I said, smiling as she came through from the kitchen and hugged me.

"Well well, looks like someone had a good time. Meet someone?" My mom questioned, slyly grinning.

I turned red, but tried to hide it.

"That depends, are you off of work tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why honey?"

"Because there is someone I want you to meet."

~

"Your mother?! Tonight?!? Fuck Frankie, way to give me short notice" Gerard said as I sat next to him on the bleachers we chose to sit in before school began.

"Sorry, but I couldn't call you because you DIDN'T GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER, YOU ASS!" I replied, and he sighed.

"Hey hey, I receive numbers, I don't give out mine, I like to keep myself mysterious."

"Oh yeah, your vibrant red hair and loud riots around school are quite mysterious, Gerard" I told him sarcastically, and he just mimicked me.

"Whatever, just be your normal un-normal self and you'll be fine, and please for the love of all things great in this world don't mention that we met in detention because that will lead to you ending up kicked out of our house, me ending up grounded, and both of us ending up alone."

"Okay, I'll say we met at the library!" Gerard said, and I stared him up and down. Yeah, that ripped sweater, those tight jeans, and the pair of muddied combat boots he wore just screamed 'I'm a nice student who enjoys libraries and frequently visiting them".

"Gerard, be realistic here". He huffed, and started thinking again.

"Can't we just say we met here at school? That's half way true anyways" Gerard asked, and I shrugged.