『①❺』

"Frank, are you still up?" Gerard whispered. I still was, but only slightly. I groggily opened my eyes to see him only inches away from me. We had laid so close that it seemed we could pass for conjoined twins with the covers over us.

"What's up?" I questioned, sitting up a little so I wouldn't fall asleep as he talked to me. It was around 3 in the morning, but I was always up for a late night chat.

"Are you sure you're alright with being with me?" Gerard asked, and I laughed a bit. I know he just needs reassurance, but still.

"Well seeing as I have been for a couple weeks already, I think it's both too late to say no and too early to decide anything else. But I do know that you're beautiful in so many ways, and I kinda probably love you a lot already" I told him, grinning as he pouted.

"Whadd'ya mean 'kinda, probably'?" Gerard questioned. I shrugged.

"It means what I want it to mean. For example, I kinda probably really want to kiss the hell out of you right now, even though you woke me at 3 in the fucking morning and we have school" I said to Gerard, trailing my finger against his jawline.

Gerard smirked, leaning close to me and attaching our lips. I ran my hands through his hair as he traced my spine with his. Somehow or another, I ended up straddling him. Muffled groans came from Gerard, making me giggle (because I'm manly as hell, that's why).

"Let's try not to get too crazy here, I'm sure my mom wouldn't want to be woken up at this time to see her son on top of his boyfriend" I told Gerard, still kissing down his neck. I heard him laugh softly.

"Oh, so you're saying you'd top?" Gerard asked, grinning deviously.

"It depends on the mood for me, but right now I'd have to say hell yeah" I replied.

Gerard groaned playfully. "Now you're really making me want to have sex and I know we can't and you're such a fucking tease, Iero."

"And I pride myself in that fact" I said, rolling off Gerard and laughing as he looked a little pissed. "Oh come on you baby, let's just cuddle".

"I'm only a baby for you" Gerard muttered, snuggling into my side.

"Do you have a daddy kink or something?" I questioned, leaning closer to him.

"That's something you'll have to find out in a more intimate time" Gerard answered, winking. Now it was my turn to groan.

"And you call me a fucking tease."

~

The next morning (well technically the same morning, but a few hours later), I was woken up by Gerard. He was jumping on the bed and dancing to the radio that was playing softly in the background. I think Pink Floyd was on, but I was still half asleep and the other half of me was staring up entertained at Gerard.

"This is a nice view to wake up to" I said, making Gerard take notice of me. He grinned, blushing slightly and getting off the bed. I stretched my arms and legs, then got up to hug him.

"Good morning" I muttered into his shoulder.

"Good morning, your mom already left, she said she has to pick up one of her co-workers. She did leave us eggs and toast though" Gerard told me, wrapping his arms around me. We stood just embracing for a minute before I reluctantly unattached from him and started getting dressed.