Chapter 10

I woke up because Bebe was barking at something. Ugh, this dog I swear.

"Bebe be quiet I'm sleeping!" I groaned and shouted from the bed. I looked up to see what she was barking at. Wilder was trying to get in the door, but Bebe was having no part of that.

"Bebe it's okay. Let him in." I said standing up. Bebe snarled at Wilder but then walked back to the bed.

"What's up?" I asked Wilder. I'm sure I looked like shit but I didn't really care.

"Well, I just wanted to see what you were doing?" He asked.

"Well I just woke up but I think I'm going to go to work today," I said smiling. I took a break and now I need to get back to it.

"Um, we'll talk about that." He said walking out so I could go get ready. I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I climbed into the shower and let the warm drops hit my back soothing my muscles. Eventually, I climbed out of the shower and wrapped a white towel around me.

"Now clothes," I said then realized that all of my clothes were in my bedroom.

"Fuck," I mumbled opening the bathroom door and looking around. Wilder wasn't there so I walked into the bedroom. I opened the bedroom door and looked out. Nobody. I made a run for my bedroom and when I was almost there a couple walked around the corner.

"Fuck!" I screamed and ran into my bedroom. Damnit. I hurried and got dressed. I put on my long sleeve grey sweater and my black skinny jeans with my orange socks. I opened my door and went downstairs into the kitchen. Willow and Zeke were sitting at the table in the dining room and Wilder was in the kitchen cooking. There was no sign of the older couple.

"Hey, guys, what's up," I said sitting down at the table across from Willow.

"Oh, nothing much. You?" Zeke asked still staring at Willow like she was the only thing worth looking at.

"Oh, nothing much," I said standing up deciding to leave them alone. I walked into the kitchen and saw Wilder standing in front of the stove cooking pancakes.

"Oh, I love pancakes," I said hugging him from behind.

"Well then here you go." He said grabbing a plate and putting 2 pancakes on it before handing the plate to me.

"Thanks," I said going to sit at the island in the kitchen.

"Hey, Addi we need to talk," Wilder said putting the last of the pancakes on a plate and setting them on the counter.

"Okay, what is it," I asked before taking a bite out of the pancake.

"Well, I don't want you to leave even if it's to go to work," Wilder said looking very serious.

"Look I need the money, and you can't tell me what to do. I am a free person and I have the right to work." I said calmly not wanting to anger him.

"No you are mine and you will not leave." He said a little louder. So much for not angering him.

"Okay, firstly you do not own me, and secondly I work for a living you can't take that away," I said just as loud as he did.

"Firstly I do own you, just as you own me! Secondly, we share money, because we are mates!" He yelled making me flinch back.

"No, I am not going to take your money! I make my own by working!" I yelled. By now Willow and Zeke were both staring at us whiles we argued.

"I am not letting you leave!" He yelled.

"You can't fucking stop me from leaving!" I yelled right back with the same fury in my voice. I stood and started on my way to the front door. I was just leaving the dining room when Wilder grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder.