Epilogue

I awoke in a cocoon of warmth. My mate on my left was spooning me and keeping me safe and on my right my left little boy. He is 7 years old today and has frequent nightmares. Just as my mate was keeping me safe I was keeping my boy safe too. We named him Ethan Mark Black. Ethan, because we just liked the name and Mark after my dad. Wilder and I have been married for almost 10 years now and we fall deeper in love every day we see each other. I hear a distant cry and I groan. My back hurts and my neck hurts.

"Wilder! Go get her!" I yell and rollover. He laughed and slowly climbs out of bed.

"Come here, Ethan," Wilder said and grabbed a hold of Ethan's hand. He picked up my boy and walked out of the room. He soon came back and crawled back into bed.

"Are you okay?" Wilder asked and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel the love radiating off of him.

"Ya in fine my back just hurts," I said leaning closer into the comfort.

"Here let me help." He said. I was on my stomach so he climbed over me and started to run his hands up and down my back. I almost moaned from the pressure being released with every touch of his hand.

"How is my baby?" I asked. She was a newborn just 5 weeks old and she is beautiful. She has my hair and Wilder's eyes. We named her Rachel because she looked like a Rachel. I honestly don't know why we named her that. We named her Rachel Fox Black. Fox is my maiden name and I missed it so I gave it to my baby girl.

"She is doing fine, just a bit lonely." He said laughing when I groaned. We had barely moved her out of our room because I wouldn't leave her in her crib. I had to have her close to me. My baby girl. I couldn't let her live life the same way I did. It was my greatest fear.

"I hate you," I said jokingly to Wilder. He just chuckled.

"I know that you are lying about that, you want to know how I know," he said smirk plastered to his face.

"Why?" I challenged. I knew what he was going to say, but I wanted to hear him say it.

"Because you love me." He stated matter-of-factly. I held back my smirk.

"Oh, really you think so?" I teased now unable to hold back my smirk. He growled a little and leaned his head close to my ear.

"Do you want me to make you love me?" He asked and started to grind his pelvis into my ass. I moaned out a little and he kissed up my shoulder to my neck.

"Hey, guys-Woah! Hey there." We heard a voice from the doorway. I looked over to see Raven. She was smirking.

"Kat come look at this!" She called over her mate. Kat walked into view and started to laugh. My cheeks got bright red as I realized what they were seeing. To them, it looked like Wilder was fucking me from behind because the blankets were covering our bottom halves.

"Seriously?" I almost laughed as I sat up and moved the blankets down. I heard screams from Raven, Kat and I laughed.

"I don't want to see my brother's dick!" I heard Raven yell and run from the doorway. I burst out laughing.

"Watch what you say in front of our children!" Kat scolded her mate. I couldn't stop laughing. Kat and Raven had adopted three kids. Two boys and one girl. They were all so cute. Their oldest' name is David after Raven's dad, their second child is Emma after Kat's deceased sister, and their list son's name is Colin after Kat's dad. How I loved those kids.

"Hey, my dick isn't bad! Just ask Addi!" Wilder yelled after his sister. I punched him in the chest.

"The children! Watch yourself!" I yelled at him and he laughed.

"What? It's true isn't it?" He asked leaning closer to me. I bit my bottom lip and he growled. I growled back and he pushed me down onto the bed.

"Hey Addi and Horny get down here now!" Raven yelled up to us. Wilder rolled his eyes and I laughed.

We walked downstairs and sat at the table. Everyone immediately started to talk together, but I was stuck in my thoughts. Here I sit in my home with my mate and my 2 children. My best friend and her mate with their 3 children. We had a beautiful family and I couldn't ask for anything more wonderful. All that time ago I thought that I would never make it to this stage in life. It was unbelievable. I love everything I have today and I regret nothing. Everything I went through brought me here.

"Remember when Addi had the stripper job?" Zeke asked. They had shown up with their kids and Wilder's parents. Zeke and Willow had an 8-year-old girl and she was beautiful.

"Aunt Addi was a stripper!" Their daughter Eden asked astonished. We all just laughed.

"Yes, she was. My stripper mate and I love her for it." Wilder said kissing my forehead. Love is a funny thing, and I'm glad that it found me.

THE END

~

~

~

Hey guys this is the end of my story. Thank you for reading to the end. I loved writing this book and I hope that you loved reading it. Love you guys so much. Don't forget to comment and vote. Please share with your friends so they can read too. Love you all so very much. I am writing another book so check it out in a few weeks. Goodbye my loves, I will see you once more :3

~B