Chapter 19

I hurried and jumped out of the car and ran into the house. I ran past Wilder's parents and into our room. I went into the closet and found a black tank top and some shorts. I put them on and walked into the bedroom. I was feeling super self-conscious of my scars but I was ready to accept them.

"Beautiful," Wilder said standing up from the bed and pulling me into a hug.

"I love you, Wilder," I said into his chest.

"I love every part of you, even these." He said kissing the scars on my wrists.

"Thank you, but I have to go, no matter how much I want to stay with you," I said pulling away.

"Fine, but be safe and don't stay out too long," Wilder demanded. I just chuckled at him.

"Okay, I'll be back soon," I said whiles walking out the door. I run to Wilder's Mustang and see Kat in the passenger's seat.

"You ready?" I ask with a laugh at Kat. She jumps up and down in her seat super excited.

"Yes!" She shouts and I laugh as I start the car.

"Let's go!" I shout and roll down the windows. We listen to some of the music on her phone. We sing along to all of the songs and once it ends we are at the mall by the tattoo parlor where we work.

"Let's go!" I turn off the car and jump out. First, we go to the ice-cream parlor than to a few stores. I get some shirts and a new pair of shoes.

"Let's go to a movie!" Kat shouts as we run out of another clothing store. Good thing Wilder gave me his credit card. We start the walk down the sidewalk to the cinema.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Wow." We both say walking out of the movies laughing. It was a great movie and I'm glad we didn't waste our time.

"Let's go back to Wilder's place and we can sleepover in one of the guest rooms!" I shout and start running to the car.

"Okay! I'll race you!" She shouts even though she knows she is going to lose. I took track and field for two years of high school so I will win. I just laugh as we run towards the Mustang.

I jump into the driver's seat and we take off. Kat turns up the radio full blast and we sing and laugh all the way home.

"Oh my gosh wait until you see the inside of the house. It's so beautiful!" I shout to Kat over the music.

"Does it have a big fridge!" Kat shouts back and we both start laughing. Oh, I love hanging out with her.

"Here we are, and to answer your question yes, a giant fridge," I said whiles turning off the car.

"Sweet! Let's go get food!" Kat shouts. Honestly, I'm not hungry since we ate out, but Kat can eat. One time she came over to my house for dinner and I had to stop her from eating the plates too! She is my crazy bitch.

She throws the door open getting the attention of Wilder, and Raven's parents. I just laugh at their startled faces. Oh if they didn't like me wait until they meet Kat.

"I'm back bitches!" Kat shouts. I start laughing and lead her to the stairs.

"Here this way. We can sleep in my old room." I say walking up the steps. We walk into my room and Kat flings herself onto the soft mattress.

"Food!" Kat screams at me. I laugh and walk out the door on my way to the kitchen. We pass up Wilder on the steps and he just stared at us laughing...which made us laugh harder.

We eventually get to the kitchen and I start pulling random things out of the fridge and cupboard.

"We need peanut butter, cookies, strawberries, whip cream, chocolate, popcorn, ice cream, crackers, and chips," I say whiles searching for the listed food. I hear a loud scream from behind me and I turn around so fast I think I got whiplash.

"What the fuck who screamed?" I yell. It takes a moment for my eyes to refocus from the loud scream, then I see Kat being held off the floor by Raven.

"Um Rave, what's going on..." I say awkwardly. Well, this is not weird at all...

"Mine!" Raven growls at me making a shiver run down Kat's back. Okay, I'm going to have to fix this.

"Rave you might want to put her down now. I think you are scaring her." I say slowly. I know how Wilder is with me so I am careful to sound innocent. Raven's eyes snap open when I say 'scared' and she sets Kat down. Kat immediately runs over to me and hide behind me.

"No! Mine!" Raven growls at me. I'm not going to lie she gets pretty scary.

"Adelaide help me?" Kat violently whispers in my ear. Oh please get me out of this situation. Please. Please. Please.

"Oh hey, guys what's going on?" Wilder walks into the room. I sigh in relief and mouth 'help me' to him. He makes an o shape with his lips and walks over to Raven.

"Hey go talk to her hand and introduce yourself." He whispers in her ear. Raven seems to snap out of it and puts a friendly smile on her face.

"Hey cutie," she tells me making Wilder growl. "Shut the fuck up Wilder! Anyway, who is your friend." She said. I burst out laughing and reach for the counter to keep me standing.

"That was amazing, anyway I will be in the guest's room. Kat meet me up there when you are done." I say walking in the direction of the hallway Wilder following closely behind.

"Wait! Don't leave me!" I hear Kat shout, but I ignore her and continue to walk up the stairs.

"Well, I'm glad my sister finally found her mate," Wilder said smiling at me.

"Yeah, me too, and I'm glad you found me too," I said smiling back at him. I heard him growl as we got to the top of the steps. I turned to go towards the room Kat and I was staying in when I feel myself being pinned to the wall.

I felt Wilder's soft lips press against mine. One hand went up to tangle into my hair and the other went down to give my butt a squeeze. I moaned into the kiss as I felt his fingers pull lightly on my hair. I bought one of my hands to the back of his neck and pulled lightly on the hair on the back of his neck. My other hand went to his strong arms keeping me pinned to the wall. I put my hand on his biceps feeling the muscles flex.

"I love you." I moaned into his ear as his warm soft lips traveled down my jaw. He resumed his kisses around my neck until he found the spot he was looking for. I moaned loudly making him chuckle. I brought my hands from his shoulders into his hair and tangled them into his soft beautiful brown hair when I heard a loud cough and a chuckle from behind Wilder.

"Oh look they're done we can go now." I heard Raven laugh. A bright blush made its way onto my cheeks and I hid my face in Wilder's chest. Now Wilder was laughing at me too and I started to laugh at myself.

Once out laughing fits were over I was harshly pushed back into reality and I needed to talk with Kat.

"Hey, Kat lets go!" I shouted running into the guest bedroom. I miss Wilder already, but I see him every day I don't get to see Kat much anymore.

"So what did she say?" I asked once the door was locked, the movie was playing, and we were both situated on the bed.

"Oh, she just said that I was cute and wanted my number." She said casually. So she didn't say anything about werewolves. Huh, I guess she will find out eventually.

I divert my focus back to the movie and we eventually both fall asleep cuddling in the guest bedroom.

~

~

~

Hey guys, I don't have any news. I hope you are enjoying my book so far. I am planning on starting another book after this one, but I'm not sure yet, I guess we will find out when we get there. Don't forget to comment and vote for my story thank you guys, love ya :3

~B