Chapter 23

"S-Steve?" I studded out. I start to shake in fear when he laughed his horrible laugh. His yellow teeth shining through the darkness.

"Bitch you may think you can leave me, but it will never happen." He said looking down at me. I tried to stand then I noticed the giant metal box encasing me. My hands were locked in chains above my head and my feet were locked at the bottom of the cage.

"What the fuck did you do to my friends! Why the fuck are you here! Get the fuck out of my life!" I screamed at him. I heard him laugh before twitching his hand. A few people scampered around him and one unlocked the cage, before proceeding to unlock only my hands. I collapsed onto the floor of the cage.

"Now is that a way to talk to your master bitch." He commanded standing over me.

"You are not my master," I said standing up again. As soon as I was standing he slapped me making me fall back into the bottom of the cage.

"I will break you, you worthless bitch." He said pulling down the zipper of his pants.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no," I said crawling into the back of the cage. Memories flood my mind and I was brought back to an awful time.

"Yes, bitch." He said grabbing my head and forcing me to do what he wanted.

"When he was satisfied he waved his hand again. The same little boy came out from behind the corner and bound my hands together before unlocking my feet. Then scampering away again.

"Now since you have been a good bitch I will show you around he said grabbing a handful of my hair and dragging me. We walked outside and I noticed a bunch of new people wandering around. It was still Wilder's territory, except with all new people.

"I'm taking over this place and you will be my queen." He said laughing afterward.

We walked into Wilder's house and I saw more cages. Wilder, Raven, Kat, and Wilder's parents were all locked up separately.

"Lai! You are alright. I'm so sorry!" He shouted out. I could see that he had been crying.

"I'm sorry." I mouthed out to him.

"It's not your fault. You are fine. I will get you out of here." He said to me. I knew it wasn't true.

"Sorry." I mouthed out again. Then Steve proceeded to undo his pants and roughly fuck me in front of everyone. Tears poured down my face. Steve just laughed. Once he finished he stood looking at me, and then at Wilder. Tears ran down his face as he collapsed onto the cage floor.

"Sorry." I mouthed out again before Steve lifted me and took me away. He showed me that all of the other pack members were locked in the basement. Women and children to be killed first.

Many tears were shed that day I needed a plan to get out of here. I used my knowledge to figure out a plan and when to put it in play. It may hurt the ones I love, but it needs to be done. By the end of the week, everyone will be freed, and Steve will take his last breath.

~

~

~

Sorry guys that's the end. It's just a teaser for the next chapter. Oh, I have a surprise for you all. If you scroll down there is a little word that says 'comments, and if you click on the space then you can voice your thoughts on this chapter, or what you had for breakfast, or what your favorite color is. You know you can post fucking anything. I don't give a fuck what you put in the comment section. You can insult me, just please fucking comment. You guys are leaving me in the dark. *takes deep breath*. Okay now please comment 'snicker doodles' in the comment section if you read to the end of my rant. Thank you all please fucking comment. Love ya :3

~B