Chapter 30

I woke up being cradled in warm arms. My eyes slowly fluttered open to see Wilder right next to me. He was truly beautiful. Everything about him is beautiful. I looked out the window and the sun was covered with clouds. Dark clouds, it was for sure going to rain later. I looked back to Wilder. His eyes were now open too and he was staring at me.

"You are amazing and beautiful. Very beautiful." He said kissing my forehead and getting out of the bed. He walked over to my side of the bed and he picked me up from the surrounding covers.

He walked us into the bathroom and set me on the counter whiles he turned on the shower. I climbed off of the counter and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"I love you. I love you so much." I said kissing down his back, making him go rigid. I could feel the chills running down his spine as I kissed up and down his back. He turned around and I kissed his stomach and his chest. He groaned and lifted me off the floor making me squeal. He set me into the shower and climbed in soon after me.

After our shower, we walked downstairs and meet up with Kat, Raven, Zeke, and Willow. They were all smirking at us. Oh dear, please no, please, please, please.

"So...have fun last night?" Willow was the one to break the silence. I groaned and they all laughed Wilder just smiled and pulled me close to him.

"I don't know about you, but I had fun," Wilder said before pecking my lips. I groaned again, and they all laughed.

"Of course Wilder would be the one to say that," Raven said. She walked up to me and hugged me.

"It's okay dear, I've already fucked Kat too." She said making Kat go bright red.

"I know we heard you...all of us heard you," I said making Kat turn a brighter shade of red. I laughed at the twisted facial expression she held.

"I'm hungry," Zeke commented. Of course, he was. "Wilder I want food!" He complained making me laugh.

"Zeke I'm not making your food. You have to make your own!" Wilder yelled and sat on a chair. I sat on his lap and leaned into him. He was warm and comfortable, he was home. My home.

~2 months later~

"Baby are you ready?" Wilder yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I shiver and looked in the mirror. My scars on full view in this dress. Yes, you heard me right it's a dress. Wilder's idea. We are going out somewhere apparently somewhere fancy.

"Babe are you ready now?" Wilder shouted again. I took a last quick look in the mirror and sighed once more. I made my way down the steps as all eyes landed on me.

"You're beautiful, just stunning," Wilder said, whiles taking my hand and helping me down the last two steps.

"Thank you," I said and linked our arms together. He was wearing a nice suit. "You look very handsome," I said adjusting his tie.

"Why thank you. My lady." He said opening the car door for me. Soon we were on our way to an unknown destination.

~

He stopped the car at a nice restaurant and we climbed out. It was truly beautiful. We walked in and everything was like a blur. The waiter was giving me flirty looks and Wilder was having no part of it. You know cliche date with your boyfriend thing. Once we finished Wilder paid for the bill against my protest. I mean he always gets everything for me, so I owe him.

We walked out and hopped back into the car. It was a lovely meal. We started to drive back to our house, but once we got out of the car Wilder took off his clothes and shifted into his wolf. I laughed and ran over to him. I scratched behind his ears and he leaned into my touch.

"Your wolf is beautiful." I complimented. He purred a little and moved away from me. He went behind me and got under my legs. When he stood my feet dangled off the ground and I laughed.

"You are so tall, Ace," I said and he purred again. He started to run through the woods at top speed and I recognized the path. Once we reached the spot I climbed off of him and ran up to our cave. Once we were there I stopped abruptly. I felt Wilder's warm arms wrap around my shivering body.

"Do you like it?" He asked. In the cave, there was a giant sheet hanging in the back and a projector for a movie. I laughed and he set out some blankets.

"I love it so much," I said and hugged him.

"I'm glad because if you didn't then I would be doomed. I didn't plan a backup plan." He said and went to sit on the blankets. I laughed and sat beside him.

"Hey Addi, I have a question for you," Wilder said looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked getting anxious.

"Well I haven't even known you for a whole year yet, but from the first day, I saw you I was ready to give anything to have you. You were so beautiful walking down the sidewalk, and I could tell that you had a tough life. I loved your determination from the beginning. You were always so ready to be there, to help, despite you being the one who needed the most help. You were so cautious and you are so selfless. I just love everything about you. The way you chew on the inside of your cheek when you are nervous, and the way you hold yourself, no matter what is happening around you. You have self-respect when most people would pity themselves." He said. I was now tearing up.

"Is that how you feel about me?" I asked trying to hold back my tears.

"Yes, that's only half of what I feel for you. I also love you so much and I know that if you ever leave me then I will never recover from losing the most important person to me. So I was wondering if you, Adelaide Fox would take my hand in marriage." He stopped and got on one knee. "Will you marry me?" He questioned. Tears of joy poured down my face and I nodded my head.

"Yes, I would love to marry you." I laughed and he stood up, pulling me up with him. I hugged him and I heard two pairs of hands clapping for us. I looked behind me and saw my mom and dad.

"Mom? Dad? You're here!" I shouted and ran over to them. I jumped in the air and they caught me.

"How? How are you here?" I asked so confusedly.

"Well, we knew that Wilder was going to propose, because he asked your father first, so we asked the moon goddess if we could see you two." My mother explained. I just laughed.

"Dad, you said that it was okay?" I asked surprised. He just grumbled a little and I laughed again.

"Thank you," I said walking over to him and kissing his cheek. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I ran back over to Wilder and jumped into his arms.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." I said and kissed him after each one. My mom clapped and my dad shook his head.

"I love you too baby, do you want to stay and watch the movie, or do you want to go home?" He asked and I looked at my parents.

"Let's stay and watch the movie," I said and sat on the blanket. Soon I fell asleep, but I would never forget the night. I would never forget the feeling of falling asleep on Wilder's lap with my parents by my side, and I would never forget the joy I felt at that very moment. The moment the love of my life asked to be with me forever.

~

~

~

THE END!

Noooo! It's over! I have an epilogue in the way, so don't worry. I just hit 100 votes today. Thank you guys so much *kisses all of you*. This story has been an adventure and I want to thank you for being through it to the end. I love you guys so much, and I know I say that at the end of every chapter, but I want you to know I mean it. You guys are the best, thank you so much. Love you guys, bye :3

~B