Chapter 16

I rolled over in my sleep and cuddled into Wilder's chest.

"Morning," I mumbled to Wilder in my sleepy state. I slowly opened my eyes to a sleepy Wilder laying there. I sat up getting ready to leave the bed.

"No!" He groaned and grabbed my waist.

"Yes, I'm hungry," I said trying to pull away.

"No! Don't go." He mumbled pulling me into him. He is such a pain. I climbed on top of him and kissed his lips. He was a little surprised at first, but he started to kiss me back. I started to kiss his neck and he groaned. As soon as his grip loosened and he brought his hands to my thighs. I jumped off of him and made a run for the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it before he could get in.

"Addi!" He groaned and hit the bathroom door with his palm. I laughed and stripped my clothes.

"What is it, babe?" I asked whiles untying my hair from its ponytail.

"I have a problem and it's your fault." He groaned and put his head against the door.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I don't have any problems." I said trying to hold back my laughter.

"My problems are your problems." He said.

"Not that one." I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore as I got into the shower. I heard him groan and walk away from the door.

Laughing I finished my shower and walked out of the bathroom in my towel.

"Hey, Addi what do..." He trailed off. His eyes roamed up and down my body as I stood there in my towel.

"Um I know you don't want to hear this, but I have to go to work today," I said looking at my bare feet.

"No." He said eyes snapping back up to mine.

"Is no the only word you know how to say?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"No." He said again. I couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Okay look. You can even come with me to all of my jobs." I said looking into his eyes. His gaze didn't falter, but he started to smile.

"Okay, just know that if anyone touches you I will personally rip them apart limb by limb." He said smiling.

"Okay," I said slowly. I walked into the closet and put on a long sleeved dark blue shirt with skinny jeans and a beige scarf. I walked out of the closet and put on my dark blue converse.

"Ready to go?" I asked Wilder. He was sitting on the bed wearing a red flannel and some blue jeans. Holy hot damn.

"Yeah are you?" He asked me.

"Yes, I just need to grab my supplies," I said. When I was in the hospital Willow moved them into my old room. I ran out of Wilder's and my room and into the other to grab my bag.

We walked out to Wilder's car. It was a dark blue Mustang. It has a grey leather interior and it was just beautiful.

"Wow," I said getting into the passenger seat.

"I know. It's my baby." Wilder said and I laughed as he closed my door for me. He climbed into the driver's seat and we drove to the tattoo shop.

"Turn right," I said, and Wilder turned right.

"Stop, its right there," I said and pointed to the shop. Wilder stopped the car right in front of the tattoo shop.

"You ready?" I asked as I undid my seatbelt.

"Yes," He said getting out of the car. We walked into the tattoo parlor to be greeted by Kat.

"Addi!" She screamed. "Where the fuck have you been! I was so worried you never miss work and randomly you disappear for like a whole week! I thought you got kidnapped!" She screams running up to me and hugging me. I just laugh. I was so tempted to tell her that I was kidnapped, but I knew Wilder wouldn't like it.

"Um yeah. I just needed a break so I turned off my phone and went on vacation." I said. She believed my lie because she nodded and looked up at Wilder.

"Hey babe, there is a code red at 12 o'clock." She whispered to me. Wilder growled and turned around looking for 'code red'.

Since Kat and I would get bored easily we made a 'code red' game. If you see a hot guy or a hot girl for Kat then you shout Code Red.

"Kat we are together. This is my boyfriend Wilder." I said as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me into him.

"Holy shit girl. You are good." She laughed.

"Yeah, we just need to find you a girlfriend now," I said giving her one last hug before walking to my station. I sat down and Wilder sat down on my other chair.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked spinning around in my chair.

"If I were being honest with you I really want a tattoo." He said and I stopped spinning.

"Really?" I asked getting excited.

"Yeah. I have always wanted a tattoo, but I didn't know who to get it from." He said. I started to jump in my chair.

"Okay, what do you want?" I asked.

"Um surprise me." He said whiles standing up and sitting on my tattoo chair.

"Okay, I'll be back." I also stood and walked to the back. After sketching out a tattoo that I liked and thought he would like, I brought it back to my station. This will be fun.

"Okay, so where do you want it?" I asked Wilder.

"Um well, wherever you think will be best. I don't know much about tattoos." He said. I love how he trusts me so much.

"Okay take your shirt off. Off with that shit!" I shouted and laughed as I saw his cheeks go pink.

"Kat come here!" I shouted at her. Soon she came running around the corner and I showed her the sketch.

"You are an amazing artist, I know he will love it." She said looking at my drawing.

"Okay good, I just needed a second opinion," I said and Kat walked back to her desk.

"Wilder close your eyes," I said and put the paper on his chest. Once the design was on him I started the tattoo. It took the whole work shift and maybe a little longer, but I'm fast so it was done quickly.

"Okay, you are good," I said helping him stand up. I took him to the mirror to see what I did. There was a wolf head with a human head inside his mouth.

"Wow," Wilder said. I smiled and looked at his chest. His skin was red, but it was healing fast. He didn't even bleed like most people.

"Do you like it?" I asked anxiously.

"I love it. It's amazing." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled and leaned up to kiss his lips.

"Hey! Hey!" Kat yelled. "Lovebirds I don't want to be an aunt yet, so stop trying to make babies in the shop!" She yelled at us. I blushed and hid my face in Wilder's chest and he just laughed at me.

"Let me see," Kat said looking at Wilder's chest. I knew that if it was anyone else I would be super angry that they were looking at him, but Kat was practically my sister.

"Damn Del you are good." She complimented. She liked to call me Del just to be different.

"Thanks," I said picking up the wrap from my desk. "Here Wilder," I said wrapping his chest. Once I was finished packing up we headed back out to the car and drove around town until I had to go to my next job.

Now for the hard part.

~

~

~

I don't have any news. Well, I hope you are liking my book so far. Thanks for reading. Love you guys :3

~B