Chapter 18

I'm currently sitting on the counter whiles Raven finds me chocolate and hugs me and takes care of me. Wilder is sitting beside me super jealous because I like his sister more than him. What you can't blame me, she gave me chocolate.

"Feeling better Adelaide?" She asked kissing my forehead. I hear a growl from Wilder, but I ignore it and stand giving Raven a hug.

"Aww!" She squeals and hugs me back. I wish she could be my sister.

"I think it's late and I'm sure you are tired so why don't you too go to bed," Raven said yawning. I nod in agreement, but I know I can't sleep in this state. I'm too anxious. I pretend to be tired and Raven hands me to Wilder, but not before another hug. She heads up the stairs to one of the other guests' bedrooms and I get Wilder to carry me up the steps to our room.

"Lai, I'm so sorry about my mother. She really was a bitch." He said. I blush at the nickname. I really like it. It sounds like he is saying lay, but it's better.

"Why do I get that name?" I asked. He blushes too.

"Well I thought I could give you one of my made up nicknames, but if you don't like it then I could just call you Addi." He said.

"No no, I love it," I said kissing him. I tried to pull away, but he pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard. I knew his wolf was going crazy because he hasn't marked me yet, and I think it's time to let him, I mean I do love him so why not?

"Hey, Wilder?" I ask.

"Yeah what it is?" He asked before starting to kiss my neck. I hold in my moan to finish my question.

"I think I'm ready. Can you mark me?" I ask and his neck snaps up to look at me.

"Are you sure, because I can barely control myself now." He said quickly. I nod my head yes and he continues to kiss up and down my neck. He makes his way back to my lips.

"Jump." He mumbled and I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He continues to kiss me even once we reach the bed. He sets me down and moves his kisses back to my neck. Hovering over me as he searches for the one spot on my neck.

As soon as he finds it I can't help but let out a loud moan as he continues his assault on my neck. I feel his sharp teeth threaten to pierce my neck warningly. I inhale a deep breath and he sinks his teeth into my neck. I scream in pain for a moment until my neck goes numb to the pain with the pleasure of taking over. After a minute he pulls his teeth out and licks the blood off of my neck. All of my emotions become more aware and I become extremely tired. I feel happy and sad all at the same time, but I feel a subdue feeling of content.

"Baby you're going to be tired. Go to sleep." Wilder said wrapping me in his arms. I can feel his feelings and I know what he's feeling, and I know that neither of us regrets the decision to do this. I soon fall into a peaceful dreamless sleep warm in Wilder's arms.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Morning Beautiful," Wilder mumbled next to me. I was so tired for some reason. I think the marking made me go into mood swings...or I started my period.

"Hey Wilder does the marking make my emotions go crazy," I ask him opening my eyes.

"Um, yeah are you okay?" He asked pulling me so I was facing him.

"Yeah I just feel very...I'm not very sure, but I'm feeling very something." I laughed. Wilder just smiled and pulled me into him. I looked at the clock on his nightstand. 7:30.

"Fuck!" I yelled, "I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late." I yelled whiles jumping out of the bed. I face planted into the ground, but jumped back up and ran into the bathroom. I took a quick two-minute shower ignoring the fact that I didn't shave.

I ran from the bathroom into the closet and grabbed a black tank top with a grey jacket, some skinny jeans, and my dark blue converse. Once I was dressed I ran into the bedroom to see Wilder pulling on his pants. He was wearing a dark blue short-sleeved shirt and his blue jeans.

"Ready?" I yelled running to him. I hugged him and ran out the door to the kitchen.

"Why are you running in the house?" Delilah yelled at me from the kitchen.

"I'm late for work!" I yelled back not willing to deal with her shit this morning. I stormed into the kitchen and grabbed an apple from the fridge.

"David look! She's a pig!" His mother yelled and I punched the counter. Stupid hormones. She gasped and I saw the time again.

"Got to go bye I'll be back soon. Work calls and I don't want to be here with you!" I yelled running out the door.

"I jumped into the passenger's seat and Wilder was running out the front door. Once he was in the car we took off.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Morning Kat!" I yelled from the front door.

"My baby your back." She yelled running to me from behind her desk.

"Yeah, I don't plan on leaving again," I said she must have been expecting me to be gone again.

"We need a girls night tonight, and even though you don't like going out, we are going out!" She yelled. I just sighed and looked at Wilder. He nodded.

"Okay let's go out tonight," I said and she cheered. I chuckled and walked back to my station.

"Hey Kat come here!" I yelled for her. She came around the corner and I stood up.

"Hey, can you do a tattoo for me?" I whispered in her ear. She started to jump up and down with excitement.

"Yes!" She said and sat in my spiny chair. I walked into the back and did a sketch for my new tattoo. It will be my 12th tattoo. Once I was done I took it out to Kat and got it done on my right wrist, that's why I couldn't do it myself. I didn't let Wilder see so we wrapped it with the colored plastic. Wilder complained the whole time, but I didn't give in.

Finally, my shift was over and Kat got off at the same time so we were going to go out.

"Kat wait, I want a change of clothes," I said taking hold of Wilder's hand.

"Oh okay well do you want to meet me somewhere?" She asked, but I had other plans.

"I only want to take one car so if it's okay you could follow us to Wilder's house and-" Wilder cut me off.

"Our house." He demanded.

"Sorry our house and then I could change and we could take the mustang," I said. Kat jumped up and down.

"You guys have a Mustang?" She yelled. I knew that she loved Mustangs and she always wanted to ride in one.

"Yep and you could probably ride in it with me," I said. She cheered and Wilder agreed. We each got into our own cars and started the short drive to our house.

~

~

~

Hai! How are you...psych none of you will talk to me in the COMMENTS! Thank you to those of you who haven't shunned me *wipes tears*. I'm okay. Well anyway, I have to need getting a lot of votes lately so I thank you guys for that. My story has been added to some of your lists also. Thank you guys so much for reading. I love you all...even you Jimmy! Don't forget to comment and vote. Loves ya! :3

~B