Chapter fifty-four

Dear Edmund,

A wish comprises of many things; a desire to see the world differently, or to have things pan out for you in different ways. A wish is the extreme dictator of feelings; building you up with joy when you see life painted exactly the way you want it to be, but being the first to hold your heart in a lock, and crushing it completely when you remember that the wish is just that: a wish. And I have wished for many things, but you are something far greater than any wish I could have ever created. No amount of daydreaming or whispers to fallen eyelashes could have prepared me for you.

I cannot say I love you, to your face, as I long to do, but always remember that I am saying it, that I will forever go to bed thinking of you. I will forever think of nothing but you; my imagination will always carry myself towards you- and in it I will kiss you, caress you, grasp you, a thousand of the most loving caresses will take possession of you, as we lay in each other's arms until the sun rises over our bodies. But that is merely my imagination, and as for my heart, there you will always be- very much so.

You are the soul of my body and the beat of my heart. You have shown me what love is and what it feels like to be loved. You have shown me new realms to life, where man is free from convention and can play hide and seek with the clouds, and dance with the stars. 

And I know that we are only young and have many years ahead of us (if Aslan permits), but my love for you is limitless and I do not believe that a feeling this strong will ever grace over me again. You are an idiot, Edmund Pevensie, and you know just how to annoy me but that is a trait you possess which I shall never forget.

I am now to learn to my magic with generations of my family of which I have been separated from for as long as I have lived. Now that you are reading this, I will probably already be with them, answering one of my many calls to rejoin with the old, just as I did with you and your siblings. Furthermore, the fact that you are reading this tells me that you are probably in your own world now, and for that I bestow onto you the greatest of all luck.

I hope that my name never tastes of bitterness, and that you forgive me for what I have done; and I am sorry that we both have to learn how to go without. I hope that you can forget me and love again, and be happy. And I hope that your days are filled with a kind of happiness that makes your sides shatter, and your heart explode with laughter. But it is a life that I simply cannot be in, and no wish can ever stop our parting from happening.

I will love you forever and I hope to Aslan that we will be able to see each other again,

Talia.

To be continued....

A/N 

Thank you so much for reading! I appreciate every one of you. Thank you all for the likes, votes and comments, it means so much.