Ch. 1

(Warning: there might be lots of cuss words and blood, in case you don't like that.)

𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘩 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘖𝘴𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩!𝘵.

𝘕𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘴. 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘳𝘺. 𝘈𝘯𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘦, 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨.

𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦.

. . . . . . .

September 13th, 2021 . . .

Sarah was laying on the ground, slowly turning into the garbage as Eleanor was happy as Sarah's old look, skipping away.

Sarah lost her emotions and accepted her fate. As she closed her eyes, her robotic and rusty form rose again.

Sarah was confused about what happened. She looked down to see her original lifeless body on the ground, then at her hands. They were mostly transparent, confusing, but her right arm was still robotic and rusty, her right leg was too.

She felt her face. Half of it was rusty metal while the other half was her skin that was soft and smooth. Tears filled her left eye. What was happening to her?

Her moving was still hard and painful, but she went into the living room where her mother was, checking to see if Sarah was there. The school must've called her. Sarah tried to touch her mother's shoulder, but it went right through her.

Sarah: Ẇ-ẇḧḀṮ...?!

She panically looked at her hands. She wasn't there. She was a spirit with no real body. Her mother couldn't see her or feel her. Tears filled her mother's eyes as she couldn't find Sarah. Sarah's eyes started crying more.

Sarah ran up to her room. She found a jacket to hide her rusty mechanic's torso. From herself. She didn't want to see it. She didn't want to believe this was even real.

She went outside her house, putting her hoodie up, but she knew nobody would see her anyways.

She walked around the town for days, the world seeming to look more grey as time passes slowly. She sighs in her rusty mechanic voice.

She knows nothing will ever be the same again.

December 24th, 2021 . . .

In Funtime Freddys now bloody torso, there laid Millie's decapitated body, her hair cut short from the blade.

Her body soon rose and floated out of Funtime Freddy's body. Her head fell to the ground.

Millie: oof!