Ch. 9

Oswald ran back to the alleyway where his ghost friends were, out of breath.

Pete: the hell happened to you?

Oswald: um... nothing, don't worry about it...

Sarah: Ẏṏṳ Ṡṳṙḕ?

Oswald: yeah! I'm fine...

Oswald goes and sits down at his corner and just sits there, listening to the ghosts talk about their old personal lives, until he dozed off.

Oswald woke up to a strange noise, that for some reason, the ghosts didn't seem to notice. It was nightfall and everything was extremely dark, something Oswald has always been afraid of.

The weird noise kept bothering him, yet the others didn't say anything about it. Oswald was gonna have to check out what it out himself or else it was gonna bother him all night.

Oswald got up from his corner, very tiredly, and walked out of the alleyway.

Millie: wheres he going?

Pete: maybe to try to find food again.

Oswald walked towards where he thought he heard the sound, near another alleyway, but there was nothing there. Had being in that alleyway with those ghosts for 6 years caused him to start hearing things?

After seeing nothing, he turned around to go back to his corner, but something was there behind him. It scared him so bad, he jumped backward, falling to the ground.

Oswald took a better look at the figure that was in front of him.

Oswald: w-wait- h-how...

The figure was a large yellow rabbit, something he has encountered long before this...

Oswald: h-how did you...

The yellow rabbit slowly shows its teeth Oswald recognized as well. The bite mark was still there on his arm.

Oswald: g-get away from me!

A new feature the yellow rabbit has now was unfamiliar to Oswald. Claws. How did it get claws since the last time he's met this thing?!

Before Oswald got the chance to get up and escape, the yellow rabbit unleashed its claws and scratched Oswald's eye.

Oswald rightfully screamed in pain, which alerted the ghosts nearby.

Pete: is that Oswald?!

Millie: uh oh...

Millie got up from her spot to look for Oswald. Pete decided to follow her, while Sarah stayed put, scared to even leave the alleyway, no matter how much she wanted to help.

Oswald put his hand on his eye, blood dripping down his hand and face. He was terrified and in pain. How did this thing that once terrorized him find him again?!

Then there were two other figures behind this yellow rabbit. One was shorter, but looked like a human. She looked like Sarah, but less rusty and scary looking. This girl didn't seem one hundred percent human though. The second figure was much larger than the other two... it looked at Oswald disturbingly...

Eleanor: I sense someone coming. Let's go.

Funtime Freddy: but we just got here!

Eleanor: I meant what I said. Let's go!

They both leave the alleyway quickly, while the yellow rabbit stayed put.

Eleanor: hey! Cmon! Don't just stand there! You lifeless rabbit!

The yellow rabbit slowly followed the girl.

Eleanor: gosh, you have no emotion and it makes me angry!

They all left, without hurting Oswald more. That seemed to be their intention.

Millie floated over to Oswald after finding him. Is that why they left him?

Millie: Oswald, what- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE?!

Oswald: that yellow rabbit did it...

Millie: huh? That thing that bit your arm 6 years ago?

Oswald: y-yes.

Millie: ....was there anyone else here?

Oswald: y-yes...

Millie: ...cmon. Let's go back.

Millie urges Oswald to follow her back to the alleyway and Oswald follows, covering his eye.

When they arrived back, Pete and Sarah were there waiting.

Pete: I came back here because I couldn't find him. Guess you did a better job...

Sarah: ṎṠẇḀḶḊ! ẆḧḀṮ ḧḀṖṖḕṆḕḊ Ṯṏ ẏṏṳṙ ḕẏḕ!?

Oswald: that yellow rabbit found me... hey Sarah? Did Eleanor look like the "beautiful" version of you before she left you to die?

Sarah: ẎḕṠ. Ẇḧẏ?

Oswald: ...I think I saw her with the yellow rabbit... she looked like you! Just more human...?

Sarah stayed quiet, trying not to scream with her robotic voice. She looked anxious and scared.

Millie: Is anyone else there with her?

Oswald: a white and purple bear animatronic with a top hat. Funtime Freddy was his name?

Millie: ...W-WHAT?! That Funtime Killer was there too?!

Oswald: yes he was!

Millie: oh no no no no no!! What'd they say?

Oswald: Eleanor probably sensed you coming and told them to follow her out. They went in the opposite direction of us... she yelled at the yellow rabbit to follow her and called it "a lifeless rabbit"... it didn't make a sound when it followed her and she said, "you have no emotion and it makes me angry!"

Millie: oh no... do you think there's more animatronics by her side, wherever they live?

Pete: I hope not... I don't wanna see that foxy again...

Sarah wanted to cry and yell so badly, but she had no tears to shed or any capability of yelling or screaming with her now rusty voice. Her struggle was visible and she was terrified.

Millie: Sarah... it'll be fine, as long as we stay here!

Sarah shook her head. She didn't even have any words to say.

They all looked terrified for what was to come and so was Oswald. He thinks those beings have something to do with his father's and other people's disappearances but doesn't know why.

He tried to go to sleep that night, but it didn't quite work out well, since all the ghosts started talking, loudly, about how they were afraid, especially for Oswald.

Sleeping was a no-go and he was scared for tomorrow's events... if anything happens anyways... He reassured himself they'll be fine.

They'll be fine... he hopes.

𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥...