Ch. 3

Pete was sitting in his corner, while Sarah and Millie were sitting across from each other, quiet. Oswald was asleep in his corner of the alleyway, seeing how he's human and still needs sleep.

Pete will have to admit, it gets boring here. Everyone mostly stays quiet and has to entertain themselves. They rarely talk to each other, unless it's arguing.

Pete does miss his brother, but he wouldn't want Chuck to see him like this. Or remind him of how much of an asshole Pete was to him.

Sarah begins to glitch out, interrupting Pete's thoughts.

Sarah: Ṏẇ. Ṏẇ! ṎẆ!

Pete sighs.

Pete: still glitching huh?

Sarah: ẎḕḀḧ. ṎẆ!

The glitching calms down and Sarah sighs deeply, in her rusty, mechanic voice.

Pete rolls his only eye. Millie groans.

Millie: god I hate this!

Pete: we've heard you the first time. 6 years ago!

Millie: I hate it even MORE.

Pete: god, this is how it's gonna be! We've paid for our mistakes and now we're stuck. End of story!

Millie: fuck you

Pete: fuck you too!

Sarah sighs and goes invisible to hide from the fighting, even though Millie and Pete can still see her. She moves away from them.

Pete: ugh

He pulls his cap over his face.

Millie crosses her arms and hides behind the dumpster she always sits at.

Pete hated this place as much as Millie did. But he knew nothing will change. They have to accept this. They made stupid mistakes and now they have to live with them.

Forever.

𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥. . .

(Ps. Sorry for such a short chapter I ran out of motivation for this)