Ch. 12

Funtime Freddy was roaming around the building, feeling bored and empty.

Funtime Freddy: uggghhhhh what is it that we're supposed to do here without entertainment!?

Ballora: there's plenty of entertainment if you entertain yourself...

Funtime Freddy: killing someone is entertaining! Maybe if I just-

Ballora: absolutely not, Freddy.

Funtime Freddy: aww...

Funtime Freddy roamed around a little longer, not knowing he was close to stepping on something laying on the floor. Ballora notices what's on the floor. Eleanors necklace.

Ballora: Freddy, wait! Don't-

Funtime Freddy's footsteps on Eleanors necklace, both of them hearing a crack.

Ballora: -step on that...

Funtime Freddy: oops...

Funtime Freddy lifts his foot and sees Eleanor's heart necklace, cracked. He was surprised it was only cracked because of how heavy he is! It would've shattered! Maybe it's just the type of material it's made out of... don't even know if it's made of normal materials...

Ballora: Eleanor is gonna dismantle you...

Eleanor: I'm gonna do what to whom?

Ballora and Funtime Freddy turn around quickly to look at Eleanor.

Eleanor was in her original form, red pigtails, red dress, clown makeup, and scary green doll-like eyes. Her arms were crossed, glaring at the two.

Ballora: o-oh um...

Eleanor: where's my necklace? It fell off somewhere and I've been looking for it.

Funtime Freddy: uhh...

Eleanor's glare becomes more menacing.

Eleanor: where is it?

Funtime Freddy: don't do it Ballora-

Ballora: ...Freddy stepped on it!

Funtime Freddy: BALLORA!

Eleanor: W-WHAT!?

Eleanor shoves Funtime Freddy away somehow and picks up the necklace, the heart pendant being cracked. Her eye twitches.

Eleanor: do you know how long it took for me to make this?!

Funtime Freddy: I-I'm sorry I-

Eleanor: This is not just some regular materials you can find ANYWHERE!!

Eleanor puts on the necklace to see just how broken it is. She clicks on it and she turns into her human disguise... but not all of it showed. Half of her face showed her original form, red pigtails, clown makeup, and big green eyes. Her eye twitched.

She turned to look at Funtime Freddy with the most menacing of faces.

Funtime Freddy: I'm sorry Eleanor!

Eleanor: "sorry" doesn't cut it, you Funtime IDIOT!! Some Funtime animatronic ABOMINATION!! Don't expect me to forgive you, you dirty piece of junk!! If I didn't recruit you to my team, I'D DISMANTLE YOU PIECE BY PIECE THEN LIGHT YOU ON FIRE!! YOU HEAR ME?!

Funtime Freddy: ...y-yes...

Eleanor storms off to her room in the building, but before walking into her room, she added:

Eleanor: and I'm not animatronic with empty threats, Funtime idiot! Don't forget that~!

She said with a menacing smile and wide eyes. She goes into her room, slamming her door shut behind her.