Ch. 10

Eleanor headed toward their base, or at least that's what she calls it. Just some random building she found that was empty. Completely.

The yellow rabbit and Funtime Freddy were behind her as she walked in. She was introduced by her fellow minio- I mean, 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨...

Ballora: oh... you're back.

Eleanor never really liked how low and calm Balloras voice was all the time, but she was a nice touch to Eleanors... 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣.

Fetch ran up to her excitedly.

Eleanor: aww... I still don't understand how anyone can find you scary. It's a good thing they do though~

Eleanor giggles.

Funtime Freddy sighs.

Funtime Freddy: what do we do now?

Eleanor: oh! We wait for a little while. Then we can go back and find more people wandering around!

Ballora: don't we have... enough?

Eleanor looks at Ballora with a sort of annoyed expression.

Eleanor: no we don't! There are still certain people I'm on the lookout for!

Ballora shakes her head in annoyance as Eleanor heads to a specific room at the end of a hallway.

She unlocks the door and opens it to find people who've "mysteriously disappeared" over the years.

These people included Sarah's mother, Pete's father, Oswald's father, and both Millie's parents. There's one of them she specifically 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙎 to taunt.

Eleanor: oh Sarah's mother!

Sarah's mother didn't say a word and just kept looking down at her knees on the floor.

Eleanor: aww why the long face?

Sarah's mother still didn't look at her.

Eleanor: not talking? Okay then.

Eleanor puts her hand under Sarah's mother's chin and makes her look at her.

Sarah's mother: ...w-why and how did you know Sarah?

Eleanor: She and i were best friends! But she did what I specifically told her NOT to do and so she got what she had coming!

Sarah's mother: ...what are you talking about?

Eleanor: you ever noticed the heart necklace she had around her neck every day?

She held the heart necklace for Sarah's mother to see.

Eleanor: it fell off of her neck one day after I made her wish come true, and she turned into something you wouldn't even want to see.

Sarah's mother: ...w-what did you do to her?

Eleanor: oh where should I start?

Eleanor began to explain in graphic detail what she did to Sarah while she was asleep. Transforming her body, little by little, until she was perfect. She also explained what she did with those parts and what happened to Sarah afterward.

Sarah's mother: o-oh my god...... g-GET AWAY FROM ME!!

She pushed Eleanor away from her, which made her very unhappy.

Eleanor: wow... with the very little energy that you have left, I'm surprised you managed to push me away! Still shows how much "₳₲Ø₦Ɏ" you have left in you!

Sarah's mother: w-what...

Eleanor: don't worry, you won't feel any more agony eventually!

She walks out of the room, giggling, locking the door behind her.

Sarah's mother: h-hey w-wait!

She ran up to the door and started pounding on it.

Sarah's mother: you monster!! You took away EVERYTHING she had!!

She fell to the ground and began to sob. She blamed herself and wishes she could've done more to help Sarah if she would've just let her... she wouldn't have to have gone through all of this if she just allowed her to help her...

Eleanor walked back to the other animatronics. The yellow rabbit stood in the corner, looking very lifeless, while Funtime Freddy was trying to have a conversation with foxy, yet foxy could only repeat the same words "to be a pirate you have to lose an eye and an arm!".

Fetch ran around Eleanor as she walked in, her pushing him away with her foot.

Ballora: you're not the best at finding recruits...

Eleanor: hey I'm just taking what I can get! Even if it's that Funtime IDIOT over there trying to have a conversation with an animatronic who could only repeat the same words!

Funtime Freddy: what'd you call me?!

Eleanor: or if it's this... dog animatronic that follows me everywhere! And that lifeless rabbit and a... teddy bear...

Ballora: that just proves my point...

Eleanor: well MY point is that I'm taking anyone in that I can find! Gotta at least have SOME support! Hmph!

Eleanor walks off to head to where she hangs out most of the time.

Ballora shakes her again.

Ballora: don't know why I agreed to be here... but it's better than that restaurant... I suppose.

Funtime Freddy: better than that workshop I always sat at!

Ballora: how'd you get there anyway?

Funtime Freddy: don't remember!

Ballora: ...understandable.

Foxy: Yargh!

Funtime Freddy: ...YOU FINALLY SAID SOMETHING NEW!

Ballora facepalms.

Ballora: every one of you is unbelievable...

Ballora tips toes somewhere in the building to have some quiet time. Maybe to dance to no music...

Funtime Freddy continues trying to talk to foxy, fetch running around the room, and the yellow rabbit still staring at the corner.

Eleanors on the lookout for certain people who she knows will have enough guilt, sadness, and agony inside of them. Though she hasn't had much luck, suspecting they're somewhere in the forest in a camp that she can't quite find.

She'll find them eventually. Especially someone named Abby. Sarah's old best friend. Sarah's mother had told her about Abby and Eleanor can tell that Abbys gonna have a lot of guilt and sadness inside of her after seeing Sarah for the last time 6 years before.

Eleanor will keep searching and searching till she finds that camp that she knows will be filled with guilt and sadness all over!

Eleanors a villain and she's aware of what she's done... and she has no mercy for anyone...

𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥...

(Introducing the villain category! Did you guys miss me?)