October 25, 2021 (P2)

Aurelia's Diary- October 25, 2021

Dear Diary,

The feeling was indescribable. I was mesmerised by the beauty of the castle. "Do you want to go in now?" Harry voiced. I released a shaky breath, feeling my heartbeat begin to pick up. Now that I was facing my potential family home, was it even correct? What if I was so excited of getting to my destination that I forgot about the rest of it? I didn't know if I was ready. I was scared to face the rejection, to face the disappointment that could potentially occur. "Hey, are you okay?" he continued. His eyebrows furrowed together and he gazed down to meet my eyes.

Tucking the strands of my hair behind my ears, I looked at him with a sigh. "What if I'm wrong?" I hated the uncertainty that brewed within my stomach, how I didn't know what to expect and if I was completely wrong.

"We did not come all this way to just turn around," he said, sighing. He grabbed my hands and looked me straight in the eye. "Look, you're the most stubborn person I know. I didn't expect you to give up without a fight. I want you to go in there, and show them who's boss. Make them know that you're the damn princess who does not let anyone step over her. Take it from me, I've experienced it, " he said with a smirk. A smile erupted on my face as I recalled the fight we had. All of his words left something wedged deep into my heart. His motivating words seemed to take on me as I grabbed him and pulled him into a tight hug. 

"Thanks, Prince. For everything," I mumbled and he tightened the hug. I felt safe in his touch where it was him and I. His arms rested on my waist, my arms wrapped around his neck and he buried his head on my neck. I didn't know how to describe the feeling. It was intense for sure with the butterflies spiralling in my stomach and my heart racing around like it ran a marathon.

As Harry let go of me, he looked me in the eye and smiled. "Guess it's only fair to call me Harry now." To think I'm on the same page as him was such a shock. Never in a million years I would've got this close to him, to even call him by his name. Now I was hugging and kissing him and I didn't know how to feel about that. The whole experience was different and new and I tried hard to keep up with this whole new adventure.

"Okay Harry, I think I'm ready," I said and he smiled. My heart pounded dramatically against my chest, my breath shaking but I sucked up the courage to take the steps to reach the castles' large doors. Luckily, I had Harry with me every step of the way to encourage and push me to start a new chapter in my life. He wasn't my poison anymore that I had to swallow, he was more of my angel that was sent down.

"Excuse me, kids. What do you think you're doing here?" A deep voice drifted to my ears and I turned to meet a guard in jet black uniform with a gun loaded on his waist band. His black cap covered his eyes and light golden stubble grew along his sharp jaw. My eyebrows lifted slightly and I sucked in a sharp breath, fearing the worst. What if he kicked us out and I didn't get a chance to meet my family? "This is private territory. No intruders until requested, " he continued and I gulped.

"Actually, we're here to visit the king and queen. It's an emergency," Harry stated and crossed his arms. Both men were around the same height so they were both are able to stare into eachothers eyes directly. Harry's eyes stared into his, jaw clenching and raised an eyebrow. "I'm Prince Styles of the Kingdom of Eroda so I suggest you open this door before there's consequences, don't you think?" He threatened. The guards eyes widened slightly and he nodded.

He grabbed his phone and spoke to some other person that I assumed could possibly help us. Before I knew it, the doors jolted open and I was faced with another guard who wore the same uniform but instead he had a full jet black beard. "Come in. Try anything and I won't hesitate to bring you down," he blandly stated without hesitation. I nodded and stepped through the threshold and my attention was caught by the mesmerising sight that laid before my very own eyes.