November 21st, 2021

Aurelia's Diary- November 21st, 2021

Dear Diary,

As Harry sleeps beside me, I write the events of my day in my diary. It had been days after our wedding when Harry and I decided to take our honeymoon. We were constantly paranoid about the constant threats on our Kingdom so we stayed as long as possible, making sure the population was alright. However, as time ticked on, Elizabeth suggested to Harry that everything was okay and we needed time on our own. And that's what just happened.

It all began in the morning where woke me up at five in the morning, waving tickets over my face. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I tried to push his hands away. I wanted my beauty rest since it was limited nowadays. However, that wasn't so ideal for him. "Aurelia, we have a plane to catch!" He exclaimed, ripping the blanket off me. The cold slapped my bare skin and I shrieked.

"Harry, I'm trying to sleep! What do you mean a plane to catch?" I questioned. I was perfectly happy in my bed, chocolate on my bed side and Harry sleeping beside me. Yet, that wasn't the case. Harry had different plans, a plan that he created without me.

"We're going to Paris, the City of Love!" He announced with a smile. My eyes widened as I tried to wrap my thoughts around that. He couldn't possibly be serious. It was way to early for this but yet again, it certainly was Harry. He loved to be spontaneous.

I scoffed, "funny joke, get back to bed," I said. I fell back onto the comfortable mattress, wrapping myself in the warm blanket but I was mistaken if I thought he'll leave me alone. "Harry, I'm serious!" I squealed as he ripped the blanket once again and pulled me over his shoulder. I ended up with a complete view of his ass, one that I wasn't complaining of and grumbled with annoyance.

"Nice view. I could get used to this," he said and slapped my ass. I just knew he was smirking. With complete annoyance, I groaned and banged against his back. "I'm not lying, angel. Elizabeth suggested we take our honeymoon since everything is so calm and I happily agreed. She's already packed our bags yesterday night so you just need to get that pretty little ass of yours in some clothes," he continued and my eyes widened. He couldn't of been serious but he was. He was dead serious...

He placed me down in our bathroom, right in front of the mirror and smiled, his dimples popping right out. He was so cute. "Don't give me that smile, Mister," I lectured with my finger and placed my other hand on my hip. With that, I earned a genuine laugh that echoed around the walls. "Hey!" I slapped his shoulder in annoyance. He really liked to pick fights.

"What's crawled up your ass and died?" He asked innocently and I rolled my eyes. As I tried to push him out of the bathroom, I felt the sudden urge to puke like my insides churning in disgust. "Angel, what's wrong?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing in concern.

I rushed to the toilet and fell to my knees. Within seconds, I was pouring my insides into the toilet, my body churning in distress. As I lay in bed I still didn't know what had gotten in me during the morning. My mind blanked, the only thought was the disgusting smell that circulated the room of my previous food.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asked, rushing to my aid. No. I wasn't okay. I didn't feel okay. His hands grabbed my hair and pulled it away from my face, tying it in a loose ponytail. He then began to rub circles on my back, trying to sooze the pain away but it didn't work. "Let's take you to the hospital," he demanded and I shook my head in denial. I was fine.

"No, I'm fine," I perked up. I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and picked myself up. I smiled, even though I wanted to hurl again. "Back to new. I must've eaten something bad," I said and his eyes widened.

"No, no, no. I'm taking you to the hospital," he exclaimed, his hand grabbing mine. Abruptly, my mind wandered to his helpless father. Now that's why he was freaking out. His father died of food poisoning and he was scared I was to die the same exact way. I shouldn't of said that-