November 20th, 2021

Aurelia's Diary- November 20th, 2021

Dear Diary,

I've wished to open my diary these past few days where I could write the events of my day but I've been exhausted. My body has been drained, the energy sucked from my grasp and whenever my head hit the pillow, I've fell into a deep slumber. I would never let myself do such a thing without noting down my day, however, this was too difficult. I couldn't keep my eyes open. Even my stomach has been taken a drastic measure on me as I've felt the urge to puke constantly. To my luck, I have cooled down to the point where I am able to write the events within my precious diary.

Lately, I've spent every waking moment attached to Harry, accompanied with his presence with either creating plans in case of war or spending cute moments together. For instance, yesterday was a day where Harry and I walked along the Garden grass, the sky projecting a baby blue glow, as well as the trees singing with life. Birds tweeted in unison, their songs bringing a smile to my face and flowers bloomed due to the season.

"For you, my Queen," Harry said. A smile spread along his rosy lips, the smile reaching his glorious emerald green eyes and handed me a beautiful crimson rose. I beamed, the sight wonderful. As Harry gave it to me, it held much more significance in my heart.

"Thank you, my King," I replied with a smile. Ever since we were crowned King and Queen, we had the sudden urge to always remind ourselves of our new status. We liked to remind ourselves as it reminded us of how far we have come along in this journey.

"I wish we can stay like this forever. I wish the thoughts of war or trying to create peace never crossed our minds. I also wish peace could easily come without the need to force it," Harry said, glancing over and frowning.

"You said 'I wish' alot," I said, my lips forming into a frown. He deserved more than 'I wish'.

"Without 'I wish', we have no motivation to move forward. I wouldn't have a goal to reach," he stated as he squeezed my hand. "What do you wish for, my Queen?" He asked.

"I wish you never needed to wish, that everything came to you in an instant," I replied as I looked into his hopeful eyes.

"Then where's the fun in that? Without a wish, how am I going to move forward? Everything comes when you work hard for it and the wish brings the motivation to reach it. It sets a thought in place," he explained and I realised he was right.

"You're right," I agreed.

"Since when was I wrong?" He replied, smirking.

"Hey, don't need to rub it in my face!" I exclaimed. With that, I earned a low chuckle.

"You really bring me home," he said abruptly. A smile tugged on my lips as I replayed the distant song in my memory. It felt like a lifetime ago.

"You remember that song?" I asked.

"Who could, my sweet creature?" He replied.

"Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home," I began to sing, my voice flying with the wind.

"Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me," he continued, a smile tugging on his lips.

"Home," we said in unison. With that, loud laughter erupted in the air. It felt light, like I was meant to be in this exact moment. I was truly home, I thought, with Harry.

That special moment would always hold a key into my heart. Harry was the key that unlocked my heart and brought back distant memories I thought I have forgotten. Without him, I would've forgotten how far I have come, a constant reminder of who I was from the beginning to the end. He never let me forget where I came from, how everything played out until we reached this moment.

Hey Aurelia's diary. It's Harry. Well, isn't this the most beautiful thing. I just came from the shower and I saw her writing in this diary, the diary that she was always enveloped in when I was deep in my sleep. This time I'm not. This time I wanted to write a few words since it's our journey and I wanted it to be a memory. It was our memory. Memories that we both created and lived by.

I still have my journal my mother gave me. The first entry was still written in it and I've read it a few days ago. How much of a coward I was. I really thought writing in a journal was a feminine thing but how untrue that was. I see how much value writing within a diary is. Aurelia taught me that. She taught me that writing down the events and emotions is a way to come back and see how far you have come. It also lets you relive the moments you have you stored away or forgotten in detail. In this case, I want to relive every moment I've spent with her.

Days have been wild and unorganised than I would've liked but with her by my side, I think it's best. This journey really taught me to love her through thick and thin and I don't regret it. Oh, how rude and selfish I was when we first met. How I wish I can turn back time and change. But it's in the past and we only have the present and future. So I plan to make the most of it with her and reach our goals. To create and find peace within one another.

Oh, hey. It's Aurelia. I expected Harry to write a few words but it turned into a few paragraphs instead. How rude of him. But reading over his words, I'm actually thankful he wrote his point of view. This would allow me to come back and see our journey through two point of views. A journey that has brought sadness, anger and happiness.

He brought me home.

Can't you be anymore cringey?- H

(Hey lovelies! What did you think? Please consider voting and commenting! Hope you had a great day/night!)

~Love, Natalie