Author's Note

Hey lovelies!

I cannot believe that this is finally the end of one of the best stories I've written! This story has taught me alot over the course that I have written it and I couldn't of been thankful of all the people who had read it!

Special thanks to-
DestinedKitsune
-Thank you so much for helping me with this story and for listening to me constantly talk about this! You probably hate me now LMAO

omama1426
-Thank you so much! You really helped me plan and create this story and you always listened when I talked about this. I freaking love you bestie 🥰

Inspiration to create this book?

So it's really random but one day I was just scrolling through Tiktok and saw this edit of Harry boxing. In the past, I've written a boxing book so I didn't want to write another so my second thought was royalty. Why not, yeah? So I talked to friends, planned with them and finally I came up with the idea. Really random, yeah?

How I created this book?
Basically, I just planned alot. I thought of characters, the story line, the plot line, all those kind of things to make a story. I had to encourage and motivate myself to keep this story going as well. It was tough but look where I am now? The story's done and I'm sad, yet, happy.

Did I grow?
Yes. I grew so much during the course of this book. I learnt how to write more, how to edit and how to make a story in general. I learnt to make a commitment to a story and hold on. This story taught me how to make a plot line and all that kind of things and I'm so thankful I came across that edit of Harry. I've been really obsessed with him lately, idky.

Any questions, just comment!

Any feedback would really be appreciated!!

~Love, Natalie