Not leaving you (Julie x Luke)

Luke POV
Alex had just came back from a walk. He said there were other ghosts out there. He had met a guy named Willy and his sister Dev.

Dev had wanted to come back to the studio with Alex because she wanted to meet other ghosts. Alex said that Willy didn't let Dev go out that often.

"Hi guys, you must be Reggie and Luke. Alex said you were also ghosts. It's so nice to finally meet others like me." Dev smiled.

"Hi I'm Reggie, Reginald is my full name but you can Call me whatever you want," Reggie winked.

"Hey, I'm Luke and you can just ignore Reggie if you want," I introduced myself.

Julie walked in a few seconds later. She was looking down at her phone. "Hey guys we should talk about the situation at school today," She looked up. "Oh um hello, I didn't realize anyone was in here," Julie chuckled nervously.

"Wait you can see me too? That is so cool." Dev said.

"Hold on, you're a ghost?" Julie looked at me then Alex and then to Reggie.

"Hey there Julie. Don't freak out but this is Dev, she's also a ghost and her brother Willy is a ghost too." Alex said.

"That's so awesome. I mean not awesome that you're dead but awesome that I can also see you." Julie replied and sighed. "So I'm going to leave you to talk and I'll talk with the guys later. It was nice meeting you Dev," Julie waved and walked back out.

"So how long have you been ghosts?" Dev asked, excited.

"Well, we've been dead for 25 years but we became ghosts last week if that makes sense," I said.

"Oh, wow, that's crazy." She replied.

"How about you beautiful? how long have you been a ghost?" Reggie asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"A few years, I died before Willy. Skiing accident. And Willy has been a ghost for almost two years," She hummed. Dev moved herself around the studio and took in the view. She moved gracefully.

After an hour of talking, Dev said that she had to leave. She poofed out and left.

Dev was really cool. And over the next few days she would come and visit me and the guys.

Dev said that her parents didn't like her and Willy that much. Her parents fought a lot and kicked Willy out.

She was planning on moving in with Willy once she finished school. But her dad convinced her to go in a ski trip with him.

The next thing she remembers was falling, hitting a tree and then waking up as a ghost.

Dev would try to talk to Julie but Julie would say she was busy.

After Dev left today, I went to talk to Julie. She was on her bed doing homework.

"Hey Julie, what's been going on with you?" I ask as I walk in.

She jumps a little. "Oh hey Luke, I'm fine," She sighs and goes back to working.

"You're not fine," I say. "Ever since Dev showed up, you barely have time for the band anymore. Are you doing ok?" I ask and sit on the edge of her bed.

I felt Julie stiffen as I turned to look at her.

"Luke, to be very honest with you, I'm jealous okay? You and Dev seem close. And I get that you can touch her and relate to her more but I wish it was me. Well not that I wish I was a ghost but I wish I could relate to you more and I wish I could touch you." She rests her head on the palms of her hands.

"Julie, I'm never leaving you for her. I don't care what you say but I am fully in love with someone else. Dev is a very good friend. And to top it off, she likes girls, not guys. So there," I smirk as I watch Julie's cheeks flush from embarrassment.

"Who's the girl you love?" She whispers.

I sigh and look at her face, her eyes are closed and her head is still resting in her hands.

"Well, she's very pretty. She had beautiful hair which I assume is super soft. Her voice makes you feel whole inside. Her smile lights up the room. Her happiness is contagious. And she had a huge heart." I finished. Julie picks her head up. "In case you didn't get the hint Julie, I'm talking about you."

"Oh my god finally. I feel the same way about you. Also that's literally the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." She blushes.

"Well you're worth it Julie Molina. I'm never leaving you." I grin widely.

"And I am definitely never leaving you either," Julie says as we smile at each other.

God, I love this girl.

We looked at each other and for a moment I feel alive again. I truly have never felt more loved and cared for by anyone this much. Julie changed me for the better. And I now know nothing can come between us.