See you again (Reggie x M!Reader)

Requested by SomeQueerSimp

Y/N pov

Reggie and I had been dating for a few months. It was kept a secret from basically everyone we know. But tonight was the night that hopefully Reggie and I would come out to everyone with our secret relationship. Sunset curve was playing Orpheum and I, y/n L/n, just so happened to be the merch seller.

It kind of bothered me that nobody knew that we were dating but not really. It just worried me when fan girls would swoon over reading and I was standing behind him awkwardly. People thought I was either Reggie or Luke's brother which obviously they were mistaken.

I was Alex's stepfather's cousins son which made Alex and I somehow related if that makes sense. It doesn't matter though.

I want to do a ride early at the Orpheum, mainly because Sunset curve was currently one of the biggest bands in Hollywood and there would be a large crowd and also because I had to set up the merch shop.

I would be working with a girl named Rose and we knew each other very briefly. Rose and I actually met at a diner when I had my first job, she's about a year older than me.

Anyway, I walked down the street and into the back door of the Orpheum. People were rigging lights and checking the sound.

Reggie, Luke, Alex and Bobby were chilling on the stage and checking everything with the sound and lights people.

I gave a small wave to my boyfriend. He waved back which earned a few stares from the few people in the Orpheum.

I slinked down to the merch area and said hello to Rose who was currently setting up tables and other things.

I grabbed a few merch shirts and started lining them up.

I heard the start of an all too familiar song, Now or Never.

I lip synced the words as I watched my boyfriend and his friends play with so much passion and happiness.

When they were done, they walked over to Rose, who gladly cheered for them.

Rose and the boys were talking and I heard Reggie say something about her being beautiful.

I felt some anger but pushed it away. I knew Reggie was just playing a part. He had to pretend. Because being gay in 1995 wasn't really safe.

My parents were against gay people and so were Alex's parents. Reggie's parents weren't okay with it but still accepted it. Luke, well if he talked to his parents, we would know.

Reggie walked over to me and grabbed a jacket that was on a chair nearby.

"Hey, the guys and I are going to grab some street dogs. Want to join?" Reggie asked as he   led me to the back door. He kissed me briefly and looked to see if anyone saw.

"Yeah, let me just finish stocking up and then I'll join you guys. It's the one across the street right?" I asked.

"Yeah, and this time, maybe don't try the supreme chili dog. I don't need to clean puke from leather again," Reggie said.

He kissed my forehead and put on his jacket. The other guys, minus Bobby, walked out of the back door. Reggie gave me a small wave before following them.

"Y/n, where's the merch boxes?" Rose called from the merch stand.

I walked over, "Under the table in the back room."

Rose and I finished stocking in a few minutes. It was easier to stock with two people. The boxes were heavy.

"Okay, I'm going to find the boys," I said waving to rose as I put on one of Reggie's hoodies he gave me.