My love letter to the Cast of JaTP

{Written by Me! The lovely Kayde}

Dear Charlie Gillespie, please teach me your ways. I really like your hair and you have a great personality. You sing amazing and make me laugh. You could start a war and I'd be cool with it.

Dear Owen Patrick Joyner, You are absolute perfection. I don't know what I would do if you weren't an actor. Please be mine. Your voice is better than an angels. If I ever see you holding a puppy, its over for me.

Dear Jeremy Shada, I can't say much because you're married. But I think your wife is hot and I love the faces you make when you sing. Your music is really great and I like when you release new music.

Dear Madison Reyes, YOU. ARE. PERFECTION. MARRY. ME. PLEASE. We can sing together and watch anime together and dance together. I will make you cosplays and shit. I will bake and cook for you. I will do it for no one but you. You are so special. Your smile makes my day. Your singing is literal serotonin injected into my brain.

Dear Booboo Stewart, you are such a good actor. Your hair is so long and pretty. I can't even begin to comprehend how much your presence in the shows I watch calms me. Your smile is like a beautiful rainy day where I can just read all day.

Dear Jadah Marie, the dancing, the sass, the star. Your personality sums up the confidence I wish I had. You keep doing you because you are just so awesome. 

Dear that one background guy in episode two, you look like my neighbor. I'm sus of you. You're still kinda cute tho.