How they would react when you're on your period

(type: preference)

---significant other edition---

Luke: Full on panic mode. He's the type of guy to just spoil you and buy you every single type of pad and tampon because he doesn't really understand. Luke would put on your favorite movie and hum to you when you're in pain. He's also probably call Julie for advice and check in on you when you're sleeping. He'd also panic when you'd start to cry because he kind of gets uncomfy but also tries to understand.

Reggie: He would be the boyfriend to immediately get a hot water bottle and guess the correct period products for you. reggie would buy you chocolates and make sure you're not in any pain. He made up a really funny dance to stop you from crying. Just overall really wholesome. He also pulls out a little puppy stuffed animal out of nowhere. He also bought a super fluffy blanket. He takes advantage of your hands and holds them while blushing.

Alex: He totally understands. Alex would cry with you and do anything and everything to keep you comfortable. He would even carry you if it hurt to move. He's just really caring and would give you forehead kisses and squeeze your hand. He would make sure you're taking painkillers when you need them and he would free up his schedule just to cuddle you all day.

Julie: A true girlboss. She immediately goes into protective girlfriend mode and takes care of you. Thankfully your periods aren't synced so at least one of you is spared the pain. Julie would do everything and beyond. You barely feel anything while on your period because Julie has everything covered. She cooked for you and she cleaned up your room while you were resting. She even got the phantoms to pitch in.