Ghostie (Willie x M!Reader)

(Caleb doesn't exist for purpose of the happy ending and no angst, just fluff)

Y/N pov

Lmao so funny story. I'm dead. I was literally just walking and got hit by a bus.

Yeah that sucks. But I woke up a few days later. And it felt like I was alive.

I left behind everything.

My parents and sister. My best friend Ellie.

I was a ghost and I was alone. Nothing could make me happy now.

I walked along the street, passing the Orpheum. I heard shouting behind me and assumed it was another real person.

Suddenly I was pushed to the ground, well more like shoved.

"Hey man, you could have killed me. Just kidding, I'm already dead," A voice behind me said as I stood up and dusted off my clothes.

"Wait you're dead too? Wow, so I'm not alone," I said, turning to face the voice.

I was met face to face with the most gorgeous guy ever. He had long brown hair and a jaw line that could kill God.

He looked like he walked out of a modelling ad.

Holy hell he was hot.

"Yeah, I'm Willie by the way," Willie says sticking out his hand.

I shake it and reply, "I'm y/n," I say smiling at this beautiful and super attractive guy in front of me.

"So how long have you been a ghost?" Willie asks me.

"A week," I reply.

"Hey, come follow me. And keep up," Willie replied, getting on his skateboard.

I jog to keep up with him. We end up at the beach and sit together

"So Y/n how'd you die?" Willie asks.

"A bus hit me while I was crossing the street," I Reply sadly.

"Oh man that rough dude," Willie cringes.

"Yeah, the driver went through a red light. Hit me and I went flying. Landed 50 feet away and shattered my spine, killing me instantly. Or at least that's what the doctors said to my parents," I reply quietly.

"Oh dude. I'm so sorry. That must have hurt like actual hell," Willie says.

"Yeah, but I kind of like being a ghost. I can teleport and stalk people now. It's kind of disturbing what I find though," I reply chuckling to break the awkwardness.

"Yeah, a lot happens when you skate in Justin Bieber's empty pool," Willie says.

"You know where Justin's house is? Take me there right now. He is literally so hot,' I say jumping up.

"Woah there, first off, Justin and I are married. Second off, you're going to see some weird stuff," Willie said, standing up as well.

"I've probably seen weirder," I reply and we walk off the beach together.

We walk for a while and then stop in front of this gated street with mansions.

"Well here we are," Willie said, teleporting to the other side of the gate. I follow and we walk around the quiet street.

"Dude, what is this place?" I ask staring wide eyed at the many mansions and fancy cars.

"Celebrity street. The most famous people live here. That's why it's gated. Chris Pratt, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, you name it. It's privately owned land that goes in for a mile or so," Willie says as he stops in front of a huge house. "But most of the celebs here are never home."

"Well come on ghostie," Willie practically yells while dragging me to the house and into the yard.

He was right though. Justin Bieber's yard was crazy. He had a huge ass flamingo carved from stone and a bunch of pool floaties of his head. And a car. All in his yard

We played around in Justin's backyard and caught a glimpse of Jennifer Lawrence.

~time skip brought to you by plot thickening~

Anyway, Willie and I had gotten close over the past year. We practically were dating. I didn't tell him I liked him because I didn't want to lose my one friend.

"Hey, y/n, you okay?" Willie asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I don't want you to hate me if I tell you," I whispered to him.

"Dude, I'd never hate you. You're my best friend," Willie said.

Friend zoned.

"I like this guy and don't want to ruin our friendship. But I want to be more than friends with him," I said honestly.

"Ghostie, if you liked me you should have said something sooner," Willie replied chuckling.

"Wait, how'd you know it was you?" I asked surprised.

"We are always together and as far as I know, we are the only ghosts around here," Willie replied smiling at me. "But hey, I like you too ghostie."

"Wait really?"

"Y/n, ever since that day in Justin Bieber's backyard, I really liked you. I just didn't want you to be freaked out with my feelings," Willie replied.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"What now?"

"I guess we are dating."

"Oh," I said. After a while I spoke again to break the silence, "This is awkward."

"Okay well, can I kiss you?" Willie asked suddenly.

"Sure but I've never actually kissed anyone before. I don't know how," I confessed.

"It's okay, just lean in and press your lips against mine. It doesn't have to be some power hungry teenage angst kiss," Willie laughs.

My stomach fills with butterflies. His laugh gave me goosebumps.

I leaned in and we pressed our lips together for a couple seconds before pulling away.

"So, boyfriend, what do you want to do now?" Willie asked me.

"I don't know boyfriend. You tell me," I said grinning at him.

"Come on ghostie. Let's go back to where it all started, outside the Orpheum. I hear a band called Julie and the Phantoms is playing tonight," Willie says grabbing my hand.

We share another smile and a kiss before teleporting to the outside of the Orpheum.

Life was good. Wait I'm dead, I don't have a life.

Lemme rephrase.

The afterlife was great, and so was my boyfriend, Willie.

(A/n: interact with the story. please, I beg you. This book is the one with the most reads and I want to talk to people about it. anyway, I still take requests and love answering your questions. have a good day/night my loves ~ kade)