Not me simping for Madison Reyes

hello, it's me, Kayden (the author)

I'm here to talk about Madison Reyes. She is absolute perfection. She is like my dream best friend. Or girlfriend. Either one is acceptable. So I shall list some reasons why I love her.

1. She sings and acts (when i sing I sound like a trash can)

2. She cosplays (I wish i cosplayed)

3. She can do makeup. (I can't do makeup at all lol)

4. She makes earrings (I MAKE EARRINGS)

5. SHE IS VERY PRETTY. SHE IS GODDESS PRETTY. 

6. She seems really sweet and I want to hug her forever 

7. She watches anime (I watch MHA, does that count?)

8. her music is so good. i would pay to hear her sing. serenade me with your voice because it's smoother than honey.

9. Madison's personality reminds me of a cool, rainy day and you're sitting by the fire reading a good book and sipping your favorite tea with a cozy blanket

10. our star signs are extremely compatible and considered soulmates.

Honestly, Madison seems like a really nice human. She isn't mean and she wasn't raised being famous. She is very very pretty and honestly, people should stop bothering her about charlie. 

Madison is like, absolute perfection. NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE.

But honestly, If I had the opportunity to be with her, I would spend the day in a craft store with her. Like that is my dream. Just walking in a craft store with Madison Reyes shopping for things to make into earrings. 

I'm also convinced Madison has a secret wattpad account. So Madison, if you're reading this, please be my friend. Or girlfriend. I'm cool with either one.

Once again, I need someone to screenshot this and dm it to her. Madison Reyes, my absolute beloved. I would gladly go to a madison reyes concert if it meant just being in her presence. she is an absolute goddess. 

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

~ kayden (my pronouns are ever changing)

p.s. stream all of maddy's songs because you deserve to hear her goddess honey sounding voice in your life