ǝʌı̣ɟ

"wow is that her boyfriend?"

"i'm jealous"

"same but of who, because if want
to be either one of them"

"right? they're both so hot"

third person-

"Get ready, we have to go to school together" Once again he had been taking as much time as he could to get ready. Doing his best to avoid the girl waiting in his living room.

"just go without me" Last night he had ended up spilling everything about what had been going on between him and Yuki, which led to a relief of stress for him.

Being able to open up about such a touchy topic was always nice for basically anyone, on the other hand, he didn't realize what kind of predicament he had just set up.

"No what the hell, we are going together whether you fucking like it or not" He honestly did not want to be around her.

Even if he felt nothing for the girl, the fact that she had been cheating while accusing him of the same filthy actions, it only made him feel worse about himself.

"oh my god you make me fucking life so much harder damn" opening the door, he walked out in baggy blue jeans, brown converse, and a large over-sized brown tshirt.

"you look like a bum, could you not dress any better?" She had been wearing a short black skirt with a tight red crop top, which was low enough to show her entire cleavage.

She had a jacket tied around her waist, and of course to top it all off she was wearing a shade of foundation that was a bit too much on the orange side for her complexion.

"it's literally just school and i'm dressed fine, it's not like i'm going to model .. anyways i have an exam today so i'm staying later, i cant walk you home" he sighed while walking over to his couch to grab his backpack.

"whatever i'll just have someone else do it" she stopped off to the door, waiting for him to follow but he only walked over to his kitchen to grab a spray bottle and a cup, both full of water.

"what are you waiting for? let's fucking go" her voice was more firm, as if she was demanding him to follow her directions.

"i have to water my plants, i don't want them to die" His apartment had been full of plants, just the way he liked it, the flow of oxygen and co2 throughout his home brought comfort to him.

As he walked around his home, spraying and watering different plants, he made sure to take extra time, knowing she'd grow impatient.

"ugh one day i'm just going to throw all these fucking plants away, they're ugly anyway" proceeding to ignore her, he finished up watering the last plants in his room.

He opened all the blinds, allowing sunlight to shine through his apartment. Clean, neat, and breathable, just the way he desired it.

The only thing ruining the calming aura was the demon standing at his doorway, as he liked to mentally nickname her.

"done" grabbing his backpack once more, he just off the kitchen lights and walked towards the door, exiting before her then waiting for her to leave so he could lock his door.

Usually he was quite careless but ever since Yuki had became more crazy, he locked his apartment up. Upgrading the door to not only two but three separate and different locks, that only he had the key to.

-

"Good morning class, we have a new student, now can you hurry up miss so i can proceed with class"

Suna was too busy looking down at his notepad to hear the conversation going on, but he tuned in when he felt a bunch of eyes on him.

Looking up and around, he found the class looking at not him but at the girl next to him. "hello mahal" a bright smile showed on her face

"m-mimo you're in my class? i thought you were trying to major in nutrition not phycology"

"well when i was in america i studied nutrition a little bit but felt more drawn towards the mysteries of the mind .. you understand right?"

She tilted her head, waiting for him to confirm that he felt the same about it.

He did, learning all kinds of things about how the human mind worked and how our emotions correlated with our actions, it was all so fascinating.

"i agree" he smiled as she returned the favor, she turned her attention back to the lecture, knowing exactly what she was doing.

But him on the other hand, he was completely clueless.

-

"i can't believe we have most classes together" she said happily "oh by the way i love you're outfit" looking him up and down, seeming genuine.

"thanks, it was last minute honestly" he shrugged and continued to walk "anyways um what are you doing after sch-"

He was cut off by a large arm being wrapped around the girl next to him "hey baby, ready to go" a deep voice spoke, he looked to the side to see Kise

"i was having fun talking to Rin" She tried to pull away but the blonde boy bent down whispering something that brought joy to her, which was obvious due to the smile that crept into her face.

"Rin I'm sorry, i have something important to work on. can we catch up later?" he nodded and she started to walk away, making him look down to his feet in frustration

"oh i forgot" He looked up only to feel a light peck on his cheek "don't look so sad, remember i'm not going anywhere" She smiled and ran back into her boyfriends arms

She doesn't know what she's doing to me , he thought to himself as he walked towards his car

As planned, it's all going as planned , she thought to herself as she moved away from the man next to her