ʇɥƃı̣ǝ

"are you fucking kidding me?"

"you're one to talk"

"what's that supposed to mean"

"just get out of my sight"

Light shined through the windows of Suna's bedroom, the smell of coffee filled the studio home. Her eyes slowly opened, she reached her arm to the side next to her only for her to realize it was empty.

Letting out a soft sigh with a smile to follow, remembering the night before. She turned to the bedside table and took hold of her phone to check the time, when she noticed a text from Kise.

Ryo ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

it's taken care of
i also cleared everything off,
for today so you can enjoy
the day to yourself

A smirk made its way back onto her face.

Ryo ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

thank you :p
can't wait to tell u about last night

ew, keep ur sex stories to urself
anyways enjoy this while it lasts

its all going to work out in the end
and you know it

yeah yeah i know
anyways bye stay safe

of course, you as well😙
love youuuu

ily & die 🤗😱
read 12:28 pm

"how rude" She let out a loud huff. Looking over to the clothing rack, she grabbed one of Suna's plain tshirts and walked over to the kitchen.

After wandering around the main room a little, Y/n started to wonder where Suna had ran off too. "up here" was he reading my mind?! She thought to herself as she walked up the stairs to the loft area.

He steered his attention from his study into the girl who was now standing by his desk side. "cmere" She walked over to him, only to be greeted by a soft kiss on the lips.

"you look cute in my shirt"

She smiled and pushed his chair back a little to create space for her to make her way onto his lap. Wrapping her arms around his shoulder, he let his hands rest on her hips.

She laid her head onto the crook of his neck, laying another soft kiss underneath his jaw. "goodmorning" she said while closing her eyes, moving in tighter to close the gap in between them.

He moved his hands down revealing that she only had a shirt and panties on "goodmorning to you aswell"

He wrapped his hands under her ass to scoot her close to him, allowing him to move forward again to continue his study.

"need any help with homework? i'm fairly smart when it comes to this" She turned her body around so that her back was to his chest, sitting on his right thigh so he still had space to see.

"nope just some last minute things, Kuroo texted the group that we were going to Kenma's since i didn't go over last night"

Finishing up the last few questions, he scooted his chair back and picked the girl up bridal style, carrying her down the stairs.

"do you want to go home and get some clothes?" He asked while laying her onto the couch.

"well could you drive me home? i took an uber since i was too nervous to drive."

That was a lie, but not a complete one.

She was indeed overly anxious about him not responding, so Kise was worried about that affecting her driving performance,vehicles led to him insisting on dropped her off himself.

"alright then we can shower and get ready to go, i promised to be there around 4"

-

"heyyy suna's he- suna and y/n are here .. um okay" Kuroo said hesitantly while furrowing his eyebrows in slight confusion.

"Hi tetsurō" she said happily, bringing him into a quick hug before running into the home to search for her twin.

"so uh?" He asked while closing the door behind Suna.

"she just asked me to pick her up since we were both coming, it was out of kindness so don't get your panties in a twist birdbrain"

A short laugh followed his teasing remark "yeah yeah whatever you say pussy lips"

Y/n and Suna had agreed on that being a cover up story since they were both still so called 'in-a-relationship'.

-

Laughs filled the home, shot after shot, a usual get together of the group of idiotic volleyball players.

It was now 9pm and they had spent the entire afternoon playing videogames, eating, swimming, playing volleyball, doing whatever they usually did.

Kenma was the richest in the group, with the volleyball players following after, which meant he would go all out with his home.

Bokuto leaned over his boyfriends lap, laughing hysterically from the not so funny joke that Kuroo had just made. Akaashi ended up playing with Bokuto's hair while he laughed some more.

Dumb, Dumber and their Babysitter.

"sooo what we're you so busy with that you couldn't hang out last night" are you kidding me The two thought to themselves, entirely surprised by the sudden question.

"i just needed time to myself" now shut it kita Suna thought to himself

"oh and samu, he's good" Osamu let out a load laugh. Suna shot a glare at the two drunkards, shutting down their amusement quickly.

"no way you fucked" Bokuto started a conversation that he wasn't going to hear the end of "i told you he's good"

Suna couldn't believe his ears, they were talking about his sex game, in front of him.

He always assumed that it was more of a private conversation, but i guess not.

The aura of the room brightened up through slight humorous teasing and small offensive jokes being shot everywhere.

Suna was slightly embarrassed but still happy to know that she did enjoy it, while y/n grew curious of his past relations with Osamu.

Then again, she and everyone else were completely unaware of the newly crazed boy, watching everything play out to his liking.

With only one inconvenience to take care of, Kise, or so he thought that would be the only problem.