𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

Baby save your tearsfor another cause,this isn't the time for feelings to be involved

for another cause,
this isn't the time
for feelings to be involved.

suna

Her body language shifted after she yelled out to me, making it seem as though my mother mistakes were my own and she was too afraid to accept that I'm not at fault for my mother and her actions.

I listened to her continue to talk, explaining how her mother struggled and all my mother did was shoot her down, abuse her emotionally and make her feel as though she was her own personal slave.

"But my mother caved everytime, going back into the same toxic friendship because she didn't have an outlet from the life we lived," she continued on, tears slowly made their way down her face as she opened up more and more.

It was heartbreaking honestly, to see her so broken and lost. But at the same time, i couldn't understand as to why this is related to why i was being followed and truthfully, i was growing impatient.

"After my mother passed, my father went ballistic. He really loved her, so much so that he was obsessed. He came to the realization that it was your mother who did this, who broke our family," she took a deep breathe, exhaling while relaxing her body at the same time.

"Rin i don't know if you've gotten the picture but my father is a very large Gang leader. When someone betrays our family, it doesn't go unnoticed, it's dealt with immediately."

Gang Leader? Mafia? What the hell? So many thoughts came across my mind, trying to fully process that my girlfriend and one of my best friends have a father in a Gang.

"But you didn't - you weren't involved with that right?" and before she could respond, it all clicked.

"Kenma didn't want that life so he stayed here to live with Kuroo-kun, but i moved with my father .. i wanted revenge for my mother. She didn't deserve to die and not in that way at the very least."

She continued.

"I was his best soldier, the strongest fighter and the one with nothing to lose other than you, Kenma, and Kise, who are the only things that matter to me."

"so you were just a soldier then?" i asked, hoping that was it, nothing else, but i was wrong to have hopeful wishing.

"Rin i was second in command, the person who has been following you is my ex partner, well it was a trio, myself, Kise, and Shoto. Shoto is also my ex-fiancé."

I laid still, trying to remember how to breathe correctly.

what?

"We were supposed to get married around a year and a half ago.." she paused, trying to examine me to see if i was comprehending it correctly, and truthfully i wasn't.

"but didn't you start dating-" my eyes opened.. she left Shoto for Kise..

"Before you think that i left Shoto for Kise, me and Kise were never actually dating, he has always been my bestfriend. We used eachother as a cover up so that i could come find you."

I met her eyes, she was already looking at me.

"Find me? what would you need to find me?" i asked, not even realizing that deep down i knew the answer.

"Because my love, our love is inescapable."

There was a moment of mixed silence, the wind and the rustling of trees that only soothed the tensioned yet comfortable silence.

She looked towards the sky and closed her eyes, breathing softly.

She was so extravagant. Her beauty was unimaginable, and the way she glowed in the sunlight was exotic.

The sun kissed her skin so gently, i couldn't even stay mad because all i wanted to do was stare at the woman in front of me.

"I tried to hide myself as much as possible, took me a year to figure out the best way possible, but i guess there's no repellent strong enough to be rid the exes. Am i right?"

She laughed, it was one of my favorite sounds, other than her cries and moans but that's for a different time.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to run from me" smiling, she then dusted her self and sat up, preparing the plates.

Run? I mean it all makes sense now but it's not her fault that her ex is crazy, more than mine at that.

I sat up quickly and took her face in and pressed our lips together.

i pulled away, yet my hands were still caressing her face.

"You were protecting me, right?" Tears began to slip from her beautiful eyes. She nodded slowly.

"Then why would i leave you? I'm not going anywhere, nothing would ever make me want to leave and i will kill anyone who tries to take you away from me." I pulled her into a hug and she sunk into me.

She cried for a few moments before wiping her face and moving away.

She doesn't realize that i knew our love was inescapable more than she did, no matter what the situation is, we are never parting.

y/n

That's it baby, my plan is more perfect than i have ever intended.

Now i just need you my love to meet the ex-love of my life.

But don't worry Rin my love, you'll never lose me.

And i swear that.