uǝǝʇǝuı̣u

Fighting for a chance in this dark world, their hearts infested with poisonous toxins,called love

in this dark world,
their hearts infested with poisonous toxins,
called love.

"Now what to do with you?" I stood in front of the girl who was weirdly still alive, from the amount of blood loss i was sure she'd be dead by now. I bent down to kneel in front of her and look in the smell of blood, it was disgusting and the fact that i could smell it this strongly was even more revolting.

I thought to myself all morning, wondering what to do with this girl, until eventually i came up with a smart idea, at least to me.

let's have some fun

"yuki-chan please wake up nowww," i could tell my voice shook her to her core, the way she flinched at my steady breaths or even my sudden movements. It was exhilarating to have this much control over someone but who would i admit that to? no one.

"what the fuck do you want, just kill me already," she proclaimed as if her opinion had any importance towards my actions.

"we are going to make a deal, see i can't have it looking like you fell off the face of earth because that would put my Rin in some deep shit," i ranted, swinging around the large kitchen knife, safe purposes of course.

"why should i care about what shit he's in, it's not like- ," before she got a chance to finish i held the knife to her throat, making it clear i wasn't playing around, neither was i allowing her a say in this.

Her body tensed up and froze, confirming to me that i was once in control over her again. Even thought i was in control regardless, what could she do? crawl away?

Regardless the outcome of this conversation, i was going to get what i wanted. I always do.

Finishing up my offer, i took the fragile girl in my arms and laid her onto the bed in the next room. Allowing my personal doctor to come in and tend to her wounds, and my god did she have a lot.

As he stitched her up i couldn't help but think of Rin and what he was doing. Usually he would call me by now but i guess it would be a lot to assume that of him right now.

I came to the conclusion that i'd end up driving to his place after i locked her back into her room.

-

Three hours had passed and she was finally sedated, stitched up, and hydrated in her room cell thing, give or take.

Changing into an oversized tshirt, fishnets, and my black high top converse, i made my way to my car to drive to his place.

Deciding to text Kise about the whole situation, i remembered to remind him as to where i'd be all day and maybe the next couple days, just so he wouldn't get lonesome.

Not like he cared much anyways, he'd end up traveling back to his home town for the night to see his mother or old school friends.

Ryo ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

wont b home tonight
have fun wherever u r
love you stay safe

figured
ly2 stay safe
btw get rid of that thing
down stairs soon, it smells

lmfao will do

After finishing up that lame excuse of a conversation i made sure to text Rin that i'd be on my way. But when he didn't text me or even read it, worry started to fill my mind, something better not have happened to him.

It was three in the afternoon and although he loves his sleep, he is up and ready for his day by one. Assuming he was drawing or writing, i tried to surprise the nerves and focus on driving.

-

Reaching his doorway, i knocked lightly three times to reveal the door cracked open. "Rin? you're door was unlocked," i shouted loud enough for the entire apartment to hear.

When i received no response i ran inside, closing the door behind me i ran throughout his home. Checking his loft, kitchen, porch and living room, up until i finally reached his bedroom that was shut.

Nervousness was no where near a word that i could use to describe the feeling that was flowing in me, imagining every worst case i could.

I laid my hand onto the handle and opened the door slowly, only to reveal a room which was completely unknown to me.

Looking at the bed quickly, there he sat, drawing.

"Y/n w-what are you doing here, you can't see this you can't- ," he shut his journal and tried to run over to me to push me out but my fascination got the best of me.

"Is this me?" i asked as i took more steps inside, laying onto the bed to admire it all.

"it's us" he answered, hesitantly taking place next to me. "i know it's weird and i'll take them down soon i just have to" i cut him off once more with a kiss.

"this is beautiful, your artwork is beautiful" i smiled and ran my hands through his hair, his stench of a missed shower or two didn't go unnoticed, nor did the bags that hung low from his eyes.

"How about we go out tonight hm? just us and no one else, i have the perfect place in mind" i asked as i took his hand, he jolted in reaction but soon came to ease.

"okay that sounds nice, you're not weirded out?" he asked causing me to let out a giggle to my amusement.

"how could i? the man i'm in love with seems to be more obsessed than i am" i stood up and guided him towards the bathroom.

"right" he laughed and started to undress himself as i did too, getting ready to shower.

you'll never know how much i truly love you, we thought in unison.

Now preparing for the night ahead, i was sure he would love it, but no where near as much as i was going to.

-

a/n - omg sorry for the late updates, school has been hectic af