𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

kise

kise

Honestly, I don't know why I put myself in these situations.

The smell of a rotting corpse laid below me, and the sight is nowhere near appealing. Unfortunately yet not so, the rats ended up getting to her body before i had the opportunity to.

If i hadn't been so caught up in trying to keep our living situations a secret, i probably could've done this shit sooner.

As i clean the rest of the room, i hear the doorbell ring. Which is weird seeing as though no one has ever used it and i wasn't expecting any guests.

I leave them waiting, assuming that they'll come to the conclusion that no one is home. But instead i near the bell ring and ring and ring.

Before walking upstairs i make sure to lock all the locks on the door to the room, checking my back right hip to confirm my gun is still on my side and my knife attached to my other.

As i make my way towards the door i begin to see the figure behind the door, im glad we got a one way mirror on our door.

Depicting out the person, my entire body shut into defense mode. I quickly pulled out my phone to text Y/n not to come home because we had a surprise visitor that would not be happy to know she was living.

I pulled out my gun and stood to the side of the door frame to see if he would leave or not. 

he did not.

"Kise, or y/n, please can we just talk. I have to apologize for driving you away. I love you guys and i want you to come home."

It went quiet for a moment, until a large bang hit the door, realizing it was his head.

"let me in, i just want to talk okay. You might want to talk to me before he discovers where you are and you know that i'm not lying when i say that."

My thoughts rambled around, i knew if he found us then the other wasn't far behind but it was better than nothing.

I pressed onto the intercom that spoke the the person outside

"how can i trust you, she's not here but she's safe somewhere else" i said hesitantly.

"that's fine kise, but i'd rather talk to you face to face rather than through this."

I debated, i fell into submission.

"try some shit and i'll kill you on the spot" i said while opening the door

"Oh i know"

he stepped inside and walked towards the living room. Beginning a talk that i knew i was going to have to hear eventually.

kenma

"I'm not telling you shit, and you know you're not getting anything out of me anymore" i said while trying to catch my breathe, but it seemed to get harder as the time went on.

"We were in this together, you said you'd help me Ken," he said in a way that seemed desperate but demanding at the same time, his best playing card..

manipulation

"I told you, i cant keep betraying my bestfriend let alone my sister. I should have never contacted you on the first place, i was so fucking selfish that it blinded the shit out of me."

He wasn't giving up and i wasn't either, throwing another strong punch against my side causing me to fall to the ground.

As he got closer, i pulled his leg and swung around it and kicked his knee in, causing him to fall face forward and ache in pain.

"Just because i didn't want to be apart of the entire shit show of a mafia that you guys have, doesn't mean i didn't learn fucking self defense." i said quickly while restraining him to a chair.

"You know Ken, i could get out of this in less than a second" he boasted, i listened.

Of course I knew my restraint wouldn't hold him permanently but i needed some time to think about my next move because obviously getting this mother fucker to leave us alone wasn't gonna happen.

"Obviously, i'm not fucking stupid. Besides you look pretty comfortable anyways and you trying to punch me was getting pretty annoying,"

Mentally scolding myself again, i remembered how Kuroo invited the guys over today and although he knows about the entire situation, i didn't plan on him kicking someone's ass today.

Right on schedule, the door opens and my boyfriend steps through the door with a pistol in each hand.

"What the fuck is he doing here" he says while aiming both guns straight at my prisoners body.

"Okay well i may have given him a general area as to where I had been staying and he added in context clues and figures that y/n is here as well, but i don't want him to find them and i don't know how to get it in his head that i don't want to help him,"

I took a breath and looked at Kuroo to see any kind of reaction but all he did was lower his pistols and walk over to my side while staring at the other person.

"Your sister is going to kill you Kenma, and for you. I hope she doesn't figure out that you're here, or else she'll kill all of us."

The man laughed and took a deep exhale "i just want to kill that bitch ass boyfriend Su-"

i cut him off, my laugh filled the room.

then silence

confusion made its way onto the prisoners face

"She'll kill anyone before they get a chance to take him away from her." i said while turning away

"She doesn't even love him, he doesn't even know what she's capable of, she needs to come home where people worsh-"

again i cut him off

"Those two are psychopath's who are deadly in love with one another, no realistic or fiction being would have the ability to rip those two apart, but i mean good luck"