𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

y/n

y/n

I felt his hands travel around my body, soaring around me as if they already had known every inch and yet they loved it more and more each time. He moves his head back and meets my eyes. For a moment I hesitate, simply because there's someone in the other room.

I'd rather not be in the middle of sex and have my partner turning into killing mode right when I'm about to finish.

While my mind travelled elsewhere, I felt his arms move down my waist and onto my thighs, feeling me up once more as if he hasn't gotten enough. I slowly push myself away from him and I receive no retaliation, which confused me a little.

"Why did you just let go without a fight?" I asked, not entirely looking for a response but still wondering.

He looked at me so softly that almost tricked me once again to thinking his tainted soul was innocent.

"Because, why would pressure you into doing something you don't want to do. I love you and i want you to find comfort in my touch, not be scared of it." he says while calm rubbing my legs out of comfort.

Now when he say things like that, how could I not want to devour this man whole?

Before I move back onto him, I hear a loud thud come from the other room. Before I could think of anything else, I ran towards the door only to find Osamu on his side panting for more access to air.

Not too long after, Suna stood in front of me trying to move the chair back up, reaching for the towel that had been wrapping his head, only to find my hand slapping his.

"Don't you fucking touch that Suna," not knowing why I had put it on pause, he complied.

"Suna? Y/n? Wait Y/n? Suna you have to get out of here she's going to-" Before Osamu could speak another word, I walked over to him and came close to the side of this face.

"We have some talking to do Osamu"

kenma

The tension in the room started to feel heavier, as if it had been wrapping around each one our necks, slowly constricting us into submission.

"Why are you here, I've told you I'm done helping you so I don't understand as to why you can't get into your fat ass head that you need to fucking leave."

His response was nothing more than a soft exhale as he lifted his head up and stared directly into my, trying to decipher through my thoughts.

It had been weeks since I had last came into communication with him, and it was simply to tell him that I couldn't help him anymore.

Not just that I couldn't but that I didn't want to, it was selfish of me to try and be rid of their relationship, especially knowing how they are.

Suna had always been obscurely obsessed with my sister, whether she had lived here or not. Ever since she left, something about his obsession with her had taken a turn for the worse, though I seemed to be the only one who noticed.

But Y/n on the other hand, I always knew she was a little off the top, we all knew. My mother and father tried their best to give her the guidance they felt would help her the most but deep down we knew there was nothing we could possibly do to stop it.

After our mother had passed away, it had only gotten worse. So bad to the point she had started a blood lust that was practically incurable, or in her case, inescapable.

Her attachment to our mother was as any other, she looked up to our mom and saw her as our guardian angel.

Shoto had seen that lack of presence in her attachment department and took complete advantage of it. Swearing that he had control over her because of his immature assumption of that Rin's disappearance in her mind.

Or so he thought.

"Kozume, we made an agreement and although you went back on it, I did not. I will be bringing Y/n home, and kill Suna in the process. But by all means, try as hard as you want to convince me, beat me, or anything you'd like, and I can still promise you it won't change my mind."

I didn't know what else I could do, I knew I had fucked up in the first place by coming into communication with him, knowing how he felt about her. And if I had told Rin or Y/n, I'd be dead either way but at least they would be prepared.

"Unfortunately, your bastard father had beaten me here and ..."

The rest of his sentence sounded silent after he mentioned my father. I hadn't seen him in years and I didn't plan on seeing him anytime soon, especially when i'm the only one who knew something no one else knew.

"Anyways, your father came to his last resort. Concluding with him making an agreement with me, and if he doesn't hold his end of the bargain, then I gladly get to be the one to tell y/n."

My eyes met his, trying to decipher what the hell he could possibly be spouting out, "tell y/n what?", I asked not knowing if I truly wanted to know myself.

Only a malicious smile had crept onto his face. Knowing that that man had felt no emotion except for the sadistic and obsessive ones that he felt for y/n, it was certainly something I did not want to know but truly needed to know.

"I'm sure you already know," he said while standing out of his seat, wiping the blood off of his mouth from the punches I had managed to achieve earlier.

I hesitated, there was no way that he knew. And if he did, there was absolutely no way I'd let her find out.

"It wasn't Rin's mother that killed your mother, oh no. But it was your father, who killed her out of anger and jealously, then blamed the entire thing on Rin's family. All because Rin's father was sleeping with your mother."

Within the seconds that had followed his words, I came to an abrupt conclusion.

"And that's where the precious Kono had came from."

Shoto would not be leaving this house alive.

-

GUYS IM SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG UPDATE.