uǝǝʇɹı̣ɥʇ

"doesn't he seem a different today?"

"honestly, he's never looked better"

Her breathe was still, body frozen stiff. Her mind was racing with ways of trying to get out of this situation but none could be realistic enough to save her.

Scared of his resentment, she remained where she stood not wanting to push his personal bubble. One hand was on Yuki's wrist, while the other held a kitchen blade.

"S-Suna!! Save me she's gonna kill me!!" Trying to squirm her way out of Y/n's hold, she continued to yell at the boy who was too lost in his imagination to come to reality.

Y/n quickly let go of Yuki's hand and locked the exit, leaving the three of them in the basement.

The girl ran to his side once more, tears pouring down her face as she feared her life and his.

"Please s-suna she's gonna-" Her words were cut off by his grip on her hand. The more she had cried, the tighter it got, to the point he was breaking her hand.

All that could be heard was quiet mumbles from Suna, he had been repeating the same sentence over and over again. Making his mind flip a switch, completely changing the entire tempo of this race of obsession.

Still unable to move, Y/n wanted to call out to him hoping that someway and somehow this man would hear her out and believe her words of honesty.

Praying that he would still stand by the words that he spoke as kids .. i'll never betray you, no matter the cost. Going with her gut feeling, she called out his name.

"Rin, my love .." Her voice was shakey, her body was full of goosebumps.

He looked up at her, meeting her eyes with the same sadistic look he had a few moments ago.

"y-you did this for me?" Taken back by his words she asked him to repeat himself, only so she could further understand the intent behind it.

He let go of Yuki's wrist and slowly walked over to  Y/n. Taking the side of her face into his hand while the other caressed her side, not caring about the knife right below him.

"d-did you to this to her because of me?" Tears were streaming down his face as a sadistic smile crept onto it at the same time.

Short breathes and no sudden movement, his words filled her head. Soon enough, her tears broke through, making their way down her face messing up her makeup more.

Was he angry? was he happy? what is he thinking?

"Are you mad?" His eyes met hers, confused.

"why would i be mad? baby you did this for me right?"

He gently pressed her forehead against hers, leaning in for a kiss but he was soon interrupted by the girl behind them.

"are you kidding me? you're choosing her even after all she put me through?" She sat on the bed, crying because of the agonizing pain from her hand.

"what?" He turned to face her again, while y/n stood there completely frozen once more. Unable to move or speak, barely breathe. Things were escalating for the better in her favor, but how?

"Suna you know we could be happy again, we can get rid of her and get her into jail!" She exclaimed trying to win him over.

"why would i do that"

"because you love me? and all she's good for is probably a good fuck-" Her sentence was cut short because the man who seemed so far away was standing in front of her, pissed.

Her body halted as the chills trickled down her spine. Paralyzing her. Her breathe was stolen, he took it without trying.

When she met his eyes, realization hit her like a truck.

This was not the man she had been using for the past couple months. His gaze was different, his posture and stance.

His eyes were full, but not full of the same kindness and weakness that they once showed before. It was different, terrifying at the very least.

The way his body hung low, arm straight and firm but relaxed at the same time. Body full of rage and excitement at the same time. It was all visible.

This was not the same Suna, this was someone she had never seen before.

Or maybe it just wasn't the side of him that he let out in the open.

Before she had a chance to think about her next decision, he spoke again but it wasn't his normal whisper.

This choice of words, choice of tone, choice stature. His choice of emotion told it all, like a book made for a 5 year old. It was so easy to read, to understand.

"Yuki .. you meant nothing to me. to this world, to anyone. You're a nuisance, a waste of air and space. The life inside you needs to rot in hell for what you put me through"

"stop we c-can talk about this b-babe" Crumbling fear. She was pushed back onto the bed, he was on top of her, cradling her frail body so that she couldn't move.

Y/n watching it all was in utter amazement. This poor and lonely soul had so much love and lust for this other poor and lonely soul, that he would get rid of the problem himself.

Inevitably she knew that this wasn't healthy for him and should she stop him now would all of this end quickly.

But apart of her inside was screaming. Over and over again, eventually winning her mind and heart over.

And at the same time, his soul was calling out the same tunes.

We love each other, this is for us.