𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

y/n

y/n

We pull into his apartment complex and parked in front of his place. As we got out and walked towards the door, he halted in front of me which caused me to look in front of him to see that the door was already unlocked.

I quietly pushed him behind me and grabbed the gun from my thigh strap which instantly caught Suna's attention.

"When the fuck did you put that there ?!" he asked with a nervous yet curious expression plastered on his face.

"It never leaves my body, unless I'm sleeping but even so, it stays somewhere in arms reach. This is my baby." I say with a slight smirk, the comfort that this gun has brought me is larger than any other thing on this planet.

The first person I ever killed was with this gun and I hope that it be the last thing I use as well.

"Y/n that's an Sig Sauer P365x Romeozero, I've wanted a gun like this ever since I was a kid."

Man does he know his guns, I swear he is getting more and more attractive by the day. Maybe that could be a little surprise present for him.

"I know, got her when I was only 7 years old-"

We were cut off by the sound of something dropping in the home, peeking through the side door window, I saw Osamu picking up his phone from the floor. My body filled with rage in an instant.

Before I was able to make my way into the home, Suna rested his arm on my shoulder and signaled for me to enter in the back door so that I wouldn't be spotted.

Assuming he was just as curious as to what Osamu had so say just as much I was, I followed his orders and ran around the back to find the extra door that wasn't often used.

The door opened to the stairs which led up towards his upstairs office. He didn't use the door but left it easily accessibly encase he needed to leave the apartment and the downstairs wasn't an option.

I typed in the code and slowly opened the door and quietly shut it once I was inside.

Making my way around the office I situated myself behind a large plant, thank god for these plants, I hold out my gun in search of the two men mainly Suna.

I spot him and he is sitting across the couch from Osamu with his head hanging low, his body language is giving off irritation while the other is preaching quite a desperate complaint.

"Osamu you don't even know what you're talking-" Suna was cut off by Osamu who arose immediately and rushed to his side.

"Suna listen to me, she's bad news. Apparently she was in the mafia and her father is like the Oyabun of the entire thing."

Honestly I couldn't tell whether I was more mad that he was talking shit about me especially while claiming to know who I am. Or confused as to the fact of how he even found all of that out.

"We can call the police, we can get her arrested and investigated. You're stuck and I can help you, I know people who can help us, help you. She's only going to bring you down Suna, she doesn't love you and you don't love her you're just confused!"

His voice echoed at the last part, making it seem as though what he said could actually be true.

I was about to stand up to go confront this motherfucker, but Suna had other plans instead.

His body language shifted and he was now standing above Osamu who had a smile on his face as if he won some kind of award and Suna was his prize.

A laugh escaped my partners mouth which turned into a low chuckle.

Moving forward, he rested one of his legs on either side of Osamu's lap to lock him in, placing his arms around his neck.

My blood began to boil and I could feel the veins craving to burst. I lusted for murder in this very second but I needed Suna to trust me and in order to do that, I had to trust him.

His arm reached out once more and before anyone knew it, he had a firm grip around the others neck, choking him.

"Oh my poor little Osamu, you fucking think this is some sick twisted joke that I just had happened to lay myself in?" he paused, slowly turning his head up making direct eye-contact with me.

A smile crept its way onto his face as we met eyes, and a irritated smile made its way onto mine.

"Call the police and do what? tell them how you've been stalking me and my girlfriend, oh no no no if I remember so .. this isn't the only time you've stalked me right?"

what

He continued on while maintaining eye-contact with me and tightening the grip around Osamu's throat.

"You say it's not love then what is it? i'd die for that girl, i'd carve out my own heart if it meant she'd be happy. Better yet, let me carve out yours first to prove it."