Chapter 2: An Encounter Between Two Opposites

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" you said nervously, holding your head from the collision.
You slowly looked up and saw the person who you ran into.

"It's fine

"It's fine." the person muttered , towering over your small figure.

You gasped and unconsciously took a step back. It was Jungkook, your crush, the cold-hearted heart-throb heart-less bad boy of your high school.

"Okay class, everyone get to your seats." Mr. RapMonster said clapping his hands.

Everyone scurried to their seats and you reluctantly went to your seat next to Jungkook.

You tried to avoid eye contact through the whole class, but you could feel him staring at you.

Jungkook's POV
"Why is she so weird. She's so nerdy...not like the other girls." I thought looking at her. All the other girls like Jennie and her posse only care about their makeup and boys.

I can see YN's hand shoot up for every question. "Wow she's so smart" I thought.

I started to zone out, looking at the board and YN. I lost track of time, and soon enough the bell rang and class was over.

Everyone started packing their things and leaving the classroom. YN especially was hurrying to leave the classroom, and I grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

YN's POV
The bell rang and I put my things away neatly quickly so I could tell Diane Fritz and Carla YEAGER about the new seating chart. But then I felt someone grab my hand and pull me back. I turned around and it was Jungkook. My heart jumped to my throat, it felt like butterflies were in my stomach. My heart was going bboom bboom and going crazy. We stared into each other's eyes and I felt a spark between us. It was as if the planets in the universe had aligned because there is no such thing as a coincidence, The fact that I sat next to Jungkook means that I am energetically aligned to him, and this story.  I can control my reality, yet I am still living a life that I dread.

I finally got the courage to speak up and asked, "W-what is it?"

He replied, "What's the homework, again?"

My heart sank and I answered, "We need to read page 69 and write a 420 word essay about the anatomy of titans."

Jungkook replied, "Oh thanks....YN is it?"

I nodded.

"Cool, the name's Jeon Jungkook. But you can call me Jungkook." he said, holding out his hand.