Chapter 16: The Party pt. 3

(^Do not play the video above until you see another author's note. Thank you!)

It felt like an eternity until the bottle came to a complete stop, and everyone, including you, gasped on who it landed on.

"NO! OUT OF EVERYONE WHY THEM?!" you panickly thought.

The person looked up from the bottle and made eye contact with you.

*eye contact*

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" A shrill shriek filled the room

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!" A shrill shriek filled the room. It was loud and high pitched enough to bust your eardrums.

Jennie.

"Ugh no! I don't wanna waste seven minutes with HER!" Jennie whined.

"I wouldn't want to either with you!" you snapped back.

"Someone do something ANYTHING IM NOT GOING IN THERE WITH HER," Jennie demanded.

You rolled your eyes in response. Your bad girlyness was shining out at its full potential. You had a sudden rush of confidence.

"Can we spin again? I really don't want to go with her," you asked, your voice hard.

Everyone was silent. You could hear a pin drop.

Jackson came to your rescue and spoke up, "Okay, let's spin again," He lowered his voice, "Just for you, kitten."

You automatically blushed. The whole room made an "oOooOo" noise. Jungkook just stared at his hands while everyone was hyping Jackson up. Those sexy bony slim hands—

You were again holding the bottle, and just like previously, you spun the bottle after placing it in the middle of the circle.

It spun round and round, landing on......

Jungkook.

Jennie jumped to her feet, "WHAT?!"

Carla YEAGER and Dina defended you. "GURL, SIT DOWN!" Carla YEAGER hollered.

"YOU BETTER NOT MAKE HER SPIN AGAIN, WE HAVENT EVEN STARTED THE FIRST ROUND," Dina yelled.

Jennie sat back down, huffing angrily. She seemed even more mad that the bottle landed on Jungkook compared to when it had landed on her.

Along with Jennie, Jackson was feeling a bit uneasy as well.

"w-Well....Jennie doesn't seem quite comfortable....So let's spin again!" he suggested.

The crowd made angry sounds of protest. They just wanted to get this over with.

"Man, you can't do that to us!" RM complained, "I wanna get a chance too!"