Chapter 25: A Promise of Love

extra long chunky chapter guys just for you muwah 🥰🧍‍♀️💂😒🥜🌝😉🤓😏😧👍🤭🤝

Today was the wedding day.

You, *insert your full name*, was getting married to Jeon Jungkook, the cold hearted heartless heartthrob bad boy of your high school aka your crush you boyfriend your fiancé and soon to be husbando.

You had gotten you wedding dress from Say Yes to the Dress after being invited onto the show. Randy helped you pick out a mermaid style dress with lace and that was white colored. You loved mermaids and that was the theme of the wedding so you had gotten that. That was a few months ago.

You were now going to wear the dress for the second time. You had not worn the dress since the filming of the episode, and you were nervous if you could still fit into the dress since it was already quite snug the time you had first tried it on.

You were about to get your makeup done by James Charles. James Charles was your personal makeup artist. He had done many looks for his clients, and you all loved them. Not to mention, you had been following James a Charles for a while and liked his MINOR makeup looks. You had even used one of his makeup looks and tutorial for Jackson's party! You were lucky enough to hire him as your makeup artist. There was a long waiting list, and surprisingly you had gotten picked.

"HEY. SISTER TODAY I AM GLING TO DO YOUR MAKEPING." James Pedo Charles exclaimed.

"HI!" you said enthusiastically

"I'm thinking of giving you this fairy look for this special sister ceremony! How does that sound?"

"It sounds great! Can I have some blush with that? I like having blush,"

"SHORE"

"Ok let's begin shistuh"

James started off with contouring your face

James started off with contouring your face. The he put the setting spray and the primer. He then concealed your clear skin and left the pimples untouched. He put foundation on your brows and plucked your eyelashes.

"Ow lol" you said holding your eye

"Sistuh beauty is pain" James replied, continuing to pick your ashes.

He then moved on to eyeshadow in your eye, to get that red eye effect. He then put mascara on your forehead, drawing a cool fire breathing dragon. Using eyeliner, he sketched an image of a plus sign, representing the bond you and jungkook will make. He also drew a multiplication sign, indicating that you will multiple each other with children. He also gave you a beauty mark on your chin by drawing a mole. He then used highlighter on your eyelids and used a pencil to fill in your eyebags. You really like this nice touch because it reminded you of the time in art class were you and Jungkook charter first time you had interaction and it was very romantic and give you butterflies and it was a very solid memory that youd cherish forever thank you. He finally ended with a black lipstick and blush as you had requested.