Chapter 17: The Party pt. 4

THANK YOU FOR 400+ READS !!

"What do you mean?" you uttered

"We are actually.....the mafia...." Jungkook confessed, rubbing the back of his neck.

You stared at him, your mouth wide open. You hadn't expected such a random confession. It was so out of the blue, you did not know how to react.

"...Go on..." you said softly, trying to comprehend.

"i-It's a long story...." Jungkook warned.

"Well we have time don't we?" you sadly laughed, your voice breaking. You gestured to the room. The dream had traumatized you and had always tried to find its way back into your thoughts no matter how many times you pushed it away. You needed answers, and you weren't leaving this room until you were left with no questions and the needed answers. You knew that if you kept pretending it never happened, your mind wouldn't be able to handle it any longer.

Jungkook felt a pang of guilt. He'd tried to play off the strange encounter, but that obviously had not worked.

"Okay, so I was recruited as the part of the mafia around 3 years ago..." Jungkook began explaining.

"I was in a really bad place then. I wasn't myself. I was very brocken, even more brocken than I am today. Then this gang came up to me when I was walking home from school," he trembled.

Jungkook's Flashback

A man with glasses and a nose came up to me. He was with two other men who had their arms crossed.

"Hey kid," the guy called "We've been noticing you for a while and we're wondering if you wanna join a gang

"Hey kid," the guy called "We've been noticing you for a while and we're wondering if you wanna join a gang. We offer hospitality, food, and protection. We'll take care of you,"

My face broke into a small smile. That was the first time I had smiled in a long time.

"Ok." I answered.