Chapter 15: The Party pt. 2

THANK YOU FOR 300+ READS MUWAH

Showtime.

"Thanks for giving me a ride Jackson," you said to Jackson.

"No problem, but you did most of the pedaling, sorry." Jackson replied.

"All good," you answered.

Jackson was about to open the door for you, until the door opened from the inside.

"Hey bro," a familiar voice said.

Too familiar.

You whipped your head around and you were shocked at who it was. Was it really not a dream?

It was that bro-obsessed fool Yoongi. From the Bulletproof Boy Scouts. From the supposed mafia that shot Nerf Guns at you.

"Hey I know you...Yoongi?" you asked suspiciously.

"Bro bro what? Who are you bro? Did we meet before bro?" Yoongi replied, confused.

"You two know each other?" Jackson questioned.

"Huh," you thought, "So he doesn't know me. So it really was a dream then. But how did I know he says 'bro' a lot?"

"Oh I um heard you from a-a...friend. They told me about you," you lied.

"Oh. Okay." Yoongi responded.

Jackson took your hand and led you into his house. The house was greatly decorated with smileyface balloons, colorful toilet paper, glow sticks, confetti, and glowing colored LED lights. Of course, there were the infamous red party cups full of what you assumed was booze.

Jackson turned to you and shouted through the noise, "I'm going to say hi to some people at the pool. You can sit here and wait for me, but you're free to explore the area," He winked.

You nodded, giggling. Once he left, you walked around, trying to find Dina and Carla YEAGER, hoping that they came here safe.

You found them in the kitchen, arguing. There was a guy with glasses in between them, looking exasperated and tired. He had long hair and a bit of peach fuzz on his chin.

"Guys?" you asked, coming towards them.

"I found him first!" Dina howled.

"I told you about him before, though!" Carla YEAGER shot back.

"He likes me better!" Dina pounted, "Right babe?"

Dina, Carla YEAGER, and you all looked at the glasses guy they were apparently fighting over.

He responded nervously, being put on the spot, "Um what? Oh I mean uh—"