Chapter 6: Daydreaming

A shoulder collided with your own, and all you could think was, "Again?!"

You reluctantly looked up to see—

Jungkook.

He looked down on you and said, "Excuse me."

You quickly moved to the side and let him pass you. Once he walked pass you, you clutched your chest.

"Oh my god that was so scary. Why is he so intimidating?" you thought.

"Come on YN, lets sit next to each other today!" a voice said, snapping you out of your thoughts.

It was Carla YEAGER looking at you with a smile.

"Oh okay, sure." you replied.

As the two of you sat down in your seats, the teacher walked in. It was Mr. JHOPE.

"GOOD MORNING CLASS!!" he called. Then he started singing with his smooth and rusty voice, "Wishing on a Sky
Wishing on a Scar
해가 있다면
꿈을 꾸고 싶다고
Wishing on a Sky
Wishing on a Scar
달빛이 있다면
깨어나기 싫다고
나의
Daydream Daydream
Daydream Daydream
Last
Day dream Daydream
Day dream Daydream
Day dream Daydream"

"AYO MR. JHOPE" a voice yelled back.

It was Diane. Oh right, she was in this class too; how could you forget. Mr. JHOPE and Diane were like two peas in a pod.

"Hello to you too Diane!" Mr. JHOPE said, grinning at his favorite student.

"I go by Dina now. Diane was SO YESTERDAY," she replied.

"Oh really?" Mr. JHOPE asked, interested.

You and Carla YEAGER both looked at each other with surprised glances. Judging by your faces, none of you were aware of this sudden name change till now.

"YUP" Dian—Dina said. "I OFFICIALLY CHANGED IT YESTERDAY" she added.

"You did this. for what?" Mr.Jhope asked, perplexed.

"Because why not." Dina replied cockily,

"But..why though."

"Why not."

Mr.Jhope paused, the veins popping out of his neck, "BUT WHAT WAS THE REASON? ARE YOU NIT EMBARRASSED? THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!"

As Dina and Mr.Jhope bickered bank and forth, you sneakily peeked in Jungkook's direction. She sat in the back of the class with another boy. Even with his pencil tucked behind his ear, and his soft looking hair brushed out of his eyes, he looked like royalty. The way his long sexy bony fingers tapped a rhythm against the decade old wooden desk mesmerized you. He often leaned back his chair, usually tipping backwards and falling on his head. Everything he did was so hot.

 Everything he did was so hot