Chapter 27: Balls

this was originally supposed to be the last chapter, but we decided to split it up, so it won't be too long.

5 Years Later from pervious chapter........

"Mommy! I don't wanna go to school!" you felt a pair of small hands tug at your skirt. Today was Sky's first day of first grade, time really does fly by fast.

"Jagi, you have to go to school so you can become smarter and a doctor and not work at McDonalds!" you replied sweetly.

"But Zoan doesn't have to go!" Sky whined, stomping her foot angrily.

"Well Zoan is only two, you're a big girl now and big girls go to school!" you howled, frustrated.

"And you're like fifty and you didn't go to college! You told me you had me when you were at high school!" Sky complained. "College is adult school!"

"I'm twenty two, not fifty Ky!" you corrected, "Besides your father went to college and I started my own business!"

You were a content creator who did everything from ASMR to doing Tiktok dances. Your videos were very versatile. Jungkook was the CEO of Jeon Cooperates and still was a part of the Bulletproof Boy Scouts. His company made bouncy balls. His business was booming.

Everyone wanted some balls!

You videos:

You videos:

Your most popular videos were ASMR videos.

You made millions of dollars from doing TijTok dances.