Chapter 7: Yummy drawings

Jungkook lifted his pencil up and started to draw you.

You sat there awkwardly as you waited for him to finish drawing you. He was taking quite some time so you took advantage of this time to stare at Jungkook again. He was furrowing his eyebrows in concentration and taking his time to catch the little details.

Along with sketching a portrait of you, his eyes also seemed to draw you in once more. As the scratching of pencil on paper became a background noise, the ticking of the clock above the blackboard came to a stand still. With each line, your heart beat faster. With every shade, you fell deeper in love. If he wasn't using an HB pencil, and his colored pencils instead, he would have colored your face red. Every time he looked up to glance at your features, your face grew more heated, a stark contrast to Jungkook's cold, concentrated expression.

He was taking an eternity, and you were growing more impatient every minute. But you reminded yourself that art required lots of patience, and that the end result would end up fabulous.

"I mean it's Jungkook everything he does ends up magnificent" you thought, gushing to yourself.

Suddenly, Jungkook stood up and slammed his pencil on the desk.

"Okay, done short stuff" he said curtly

"Oh cool, do you wanna trade—" you began.

"ALRIGHTY CLASS TIMES UP. NOW WE'RE GONNA PRESENT YOUR BEAUTIFUL PORTRAITS TO THE CLASS, OME BY ONE." Mr. JHOPE hollered, interrupting you.

"Never mind," you muttered.

The first group to present was Dina and Carla YEAGER.

"OK YALL SO THIS IS WHAT I DREW FOR CARLA" Dina bragged loudly.