Chapter 21: Fighting Against the Odds

THANK YOU FOR 500 READS WOOHOO 🗝⚰️💊 we prepared special chapter just for you 💜🖤

Jin stopped chocking and looked up, "Okay I'm done now."

"Ok"

They started wrestling, BamBam grabbing and pulling Jin's hair. Jin was wailing and flailing his arms around. He aimed his head upward and bit BamBam's arm, growling maniacally.

"Dude what the heck!" BamBam said, trying to shake Jin off his arm. Jin wouldn't budge.

"Dude you're gonna bite off my arm if you don't let go!"

On the other side Jimin and V were sparring with Jinyoung. Jimin bared his fangs and used his hind legs to propel him forward, "Tidy ho!"

While Jimin was tackling Jinyoung V took this as an opportunity to shout more insults at Jinyoung who started crying because he was losing and getting bullied.

"Bro you lookin crusty musty!" V taunted. "You smell like rotten eggs! Yo mama was so fat the elevator went down instead of up! Your hair looks funny! You voice is annoying!"

Jinyoung burst into tears and sniffled as Jimin threw him a far distance as revenge for being flung into the wall.

Hobi  and JayB were having a arm wrestling match while spewing mean comments at eachother to intimidate eachother.

JayB said, "Hobi more like Hobo"

"Haha kinda good"

"Ikr lol"

"How about this JayB more like JayFeet or JayBeet or JayPee"

"Omg stop being mean my mom gave me that name"

"That's why yo mama dead"

"Hobo stop i'm gonna cry fr"

RM was piggy back riding Mark and violently grabbing onto his ears to steer him. "Mark? More like Thomas the Train!"

"That doesn't even make sense weirdo you're so weird oh my gosh"

"No you are!"

"Be quiet boy"

"Lol you're so mean i'm so small and my hands are tiny"

"Boy wdym you literally five eleven"

Yoongi was having a staring contest with the other GOT7 member. He opened his mouth and his opponent lost because Yoongi's breath was yucky.

"That's cheating man"

"Bro bro did I ask bro naw bro i never did that was easy clap bro for real i ain't gon lie to you son" Yoongi smirked and  as the GOT7 member suffered from his lost and fell on the ground Yoongi did the orange justice over his body.

Jackson punch Jungkook who passed out

"Ow"

"I won you guys"

"Yay!"

GOT7 won and you and GOT7 drove away and bulletproof boy scouts were sad as they watch their sleeping and sad Jungkookie ㅓㅗㄹㅇ호ㅗㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ콧로ㅛㄹ 기자 배우 겸 감독 시절 코치들이 열심히는 있다 이렇게 봐야 할 것이다 이런 고민에 빠져있는 분들이 많이 있고 화면에서도 앞서서 볼 수도 있지만 그래도 한국 시장에서 한국 프로야구 사상 처음으로 지난 달 발표한 데뷔곡 비가 내리는 바람에 취소가 됐지만 실제 됐지만 ❤️💗