Chapter 18: Jungkook vs. Jackson

You wouldn't have expected the next words that came out of Jungkook's mouth.

"You traitor."

Jackson took another step forward, opening his mouth.

Afraid that the two boys would start fighting each other, you tugged on Jungkook's arm.

"C-come on, let's go back to the main room," you said softly.

Jungkook relaxed, and looked down at you while giving you a nod.

Still holding his arm, Jungkook and you brushed passed a still glaring Jackson and made your way to the living room.

Jackson's POV

YN and Jungkook left the room, still clinging onto each other.

I felt another rush of jealousy and envy erupt within me, spreading quickly like wildfire. Why does YN have to hang around him?! Why does the one I liked girl have to be acquainted with my nemesis? I admit, I betrayed Jungkook and the others, but it was all for a good reason! Jungkook has done contradictory things in the past as well because he's the cold hearted heartless heartthrob badboy like picking his nose and eating his boogers or throwing a tantrum at seven eleven. Jungkook always had it better. He steals every girl's attention and makes it difficult for me to clap the cheeks! It is so unfair. Favoritism at its finest.

I quickly composed myself and stopped my mini tantrum. I began to reminisce about the times where Jungkook and I weren't always going after each other's throats. That is, before I made the decision that ended our friendship.

Jackson's Flashback

I used to be in the Bulletproof Boy Scouts. Mr. Hitman Bang recruited me in January, about 2 and a half years ago. Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, RM, Jimin, V, and Jungkook were already part of the Bulletproof Boy Scouts for some time by the time I joined.

I was close with all the guys, Jungkook especially. We used to be the bestest of friends. He was my bro my ride or die my homie. We would play Fortnite everyday and were even on the same football team.

Until...

I found out that the Bulletproof Boy Scouts has eight members, including me. That was not good. My favorite number is 7, and everything needed to be seven. I have seven pairs of shoes, seven dogs, seven pc monitors, seven pillows, seven water bottles, seven sugar daddys—

 I have seven pairs of shoes, seven dogs, seven pc monitors, seven pillows, seven water bottles, seven sugar daddys—

mmm i love me some sugar daddys ⬆️

I discovered that there was another mafia gang called GOT7. There was the number 7 in their name AND they were looking for another member! I couldn't let go of this precious opportunity, and decided to quit the Bulletproof Boy Scouts to join GOT7.

When I told Jungkook, he was not as happy for me as I thought he would be. It was so frustrating. My best friend was not even happy for my own success. He told me that my decision was "reckless" and that I was being "arrogant" and "selfish". I replied that he was being "unsupportive" and that a true friend would react positively to this great news. I knew I couldn't be friends with someone who didn't appreciate me or the number 7 as much as I did, so I cut all ties with Jungkook.

I went to GOT7, became their crucial 7th member, and became good friends with the other 6 members; almost as good as Jungkook and I were. I tried to forget about Jungkook and I, but I couldn't. He was always on my mind. No one played Fortnite like he did. No one played football like he did. But I had already broken our friendship, and there was no turning back. It was too late to reconcile and if he ends up changing his mind and he doesn't want to make up make out I MEAN.

End Jackson's Flashback and POV

Everyone stared as you and Jungkook came back to the living room, you clinging onto his arm still. Dina and Carla YEAGER made suggestive glances at you and you flashed them a "cut it out" look.

"So what did the two of y'all do there," Jennie harshly spoke.

You and Jungkook turned and stared at each other. The two of you blushed and awkwardly fidgeted. Jungkook moved his arm, and positioned it so that he could hold your hand. His thumb caressed your knuckle, and you tenderly squeezed his band back in response. With your other hand you softly reached up and placed it on Jungkook's cheek. You rubbed rubbed you fingers over his cheeks and face, drawing hearts. Jungkook blew in your face, ruffling you hair. His breath like banana milk and tteobokki. You both leaned in and smiled. Your love for him overflowed and spilled out of the dam you had built in your chest like a beaver and you could not contain your feelings any longer. Tears stared flowing down your face and the snot in your mouth,

"Sawanghae, Jungkookie oppa imnida," You mumbled.

"Right back at ya my fluffy puppy," Jungkook replied, trying to contain his own tears.

The room was silent, until Jennie shattered the atmosphere.

Jennie was relieved. "Oh so you didn't do anything. Good. Not that I, like, cared because I wouldn't but like thank goodness you didn't do anything because it would've been, like, annoying and stuff you know?"

Everyone nodded, agreeing. Dina and Carla YEAGER wore disappointed looks. They wanted you two to get married. Jungkook and you didn't seem like you liked each other, Jungkook was as cold as ever. You guys didn't even look close, physically nor mentally.

Jackson stomped in the room, and stood there.

"YN!" He said, frantically, still glaring at Jungkook

"YN!" He said, frantically, still glaring at Jungkook. He yanked you hand away from Oppa's and feasted his loving eyes on you since you looked stunning and gorgeous like a snack and you made him speechless.

He got on one knee.

"My kitten." He started.

You smiled and booped his nose, "Yes, sonny?"

Jackson's  eyes darkened and you felt the protectiveness radiating off of him and his alphaness.

"I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore. I want you to be my everything. Marry me, YN."