🧸❛daily habits༉‧₊˚✧

• Read, you should do this every day📚Try reading before bed, when you have breaks or just read in the morning. Find books you will love and enjoy, maybe even try a new series or something similar.

• Being on your phone, try to not be on your phone too much📲 Only use it if you're answering calls or texts.

• Make your bed🛏 It makes your room look more organized and it might stop you from going back to bed.

• Clean your room, do this everyday in the morning or before bed. Try to keep everything organized as well.

• Do your skin care, at first or every now and then, I would forget about my skin care. Try to remember, maybe even set an alarm in the morning and before bed.

• Change your clothes on the daily, if you were like me when I was in my depression state or when I first got up. I wouldn't change my clothes until the next day. Also it's not so hygienic either and I felt gross. Change your clothes when you get up and when you go to bed.

• Eat breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day and you just woke up. You need something to eat since you burned off all of your calories. Eat something nutritious and healthy, nothing greasy or spicy.

• Drink lots of water in the morning, two cups preferably. Then drink more water throughout the day.