🏃‍♀️❛exercise tips + gym essentials༉‧₊˚✧

Gym clothes, rather if you're at the gym or in P.E. at school you will need gym clothes. Something you wouldn't mind getting sweaty or dirty. Like a t-shirt and shorts👕🩳

• Waterbottle, have to be hydrated💦

• Deodorant, don't want to smell or anything. Be sure to put it on before you start. 🧼

• Phone and headphones, so you can listen to music while exercising.🎧📱

• A snack, have to get energy and something to eat every now and then.🫐

• Uniform or non - gym clothes, for after you get done with P.E. or for the gym itself.

• Gym shoes, can't wear flip flops or dress shoes.

• Wet wipes for cleaning up after you're finished.

• Small weights ( optional ) only for if it's the gym and not for school.

°  Exercise in the morning when you first wake up. Don't forget to drink water to stay hydrated. Also do this before you change into fresh clothes for the day. If you have exercise clothes or sports clothes, wear those instead.

• Do a different body part each day. Such as your legs, stomach, chest, arms, ect.

• Workout at least 3x a week. If you do it everyday, that's cool but don't overwork yourself and stay hydrated.

• Eat breakfast before your workout so you have energy.

• Follow workouts on YouTube and do it at home. It's cheaper than the gym and it saves time.

• If you're new to this as a beginner, start off easy and something simple. Like jumping jacks, crunches, pushups, just something simple to start off.

• Start off with the hardest workout first before the easier ones. Like push ups are hard for me to do, so I do those first.

• Take breaks between every exercise for water or to relax your body a bit. Not a long break though.

• Don't workout on the weekends, those are rest days. If you don't workout on the weekdays for work or school. Do it on the weekends for about an hour.

• Change out of your sweaty clothes after workout and maybe shower. You wouldn't want to walk around in sweaty clothes and smelling like body odor.

• Wear deodorant when you workout.

• If you're going to workout before school or work. Get up extra early to workout, come home, change/shower and leave.