two

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞"____________________

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞"
____________________

"y/n let's go! We can't be late." My mom yelled as I was already making my way downstairs. "I'm coming." I mumbled finally downstairs and heading outside.

Everyone's stuff was already packed and ready to go, all we had to do now is go to the airport and fly to Tokyo.

When you
Arrived

You were on your phone scrolling waiting for the plane to get there so you can go on already, but you was also hoping you'd see somebody before you leave.

"Come on, the plane is here." Not expecting the plane to come as fast as you did, you were a little disappointed but you got your stuff and headed to the plane.

You sighed as you were about to head on the plane but soon stopped as you heard your name being called, you turn around to see noya, Tanaka, Hinata, yachi, yamaguchi, and tsukishima.

Your smile grew bright as you saw all of them coming closer to you. "We almost didn't make it! I wanted to hurry and see you go," Noya hugged you tightly as you laughed a bit.

"Well I'm glad you came, I was actually getting a bit worried you wasn't gonna come!" You hit noya playfully on the arm. "I'm even surprised tsukishima came," you smirked turning to tsukishima who probably was forced to come.

"It's not like I wanted to come anyways." You rolled your eyes.

"Y/N!! Let's go." You nodded noting your coming. "Love you guys!" You said as you all came into a hug, even tsukishima.

You waved one last time before you got on, seeing everyone else waving back at you.

'I'm so glad I made friends like them." You smiled as you sat in your seat scrolling on your phone.

When you
Landed

"y/n we're here!! Look! Y/n!!" Haru beamed excitedly noting that they're now in Tokyo. "I'm up! Get off of me." You got up and left out the plane with your mom and brother.

Arriving to your new home wasn't as bad as you thought it was. The house was pretty decent, and you didn't want to admit but it looked way better then your house in Miyagi.

You went up to your room and placed your stuff down. You decided to text noya first before you did anything else.

 You decided to text noya first before you did anything else

NOYA
HELLO
ANSWERR ME
NOYA
NOLA

Noya:
DONT CALL
ME NOLA

IDC
ANYWAYS

IM IN TOYKO!

Noya:
WHAT REALLY??
I MISS YOU ALREADY
:(

I DO TOO !
BUT WE CAN ALWAYS MEET
UP WITH EACH
OTHER ONE DAY !

Noya:
So what school
are you going to???

Believe it or not

    Fukurodani😍

Noya:
ISNT GHAT
SCHOOL THE INE
WITH THOSE GOOD
VOLLEYBALL PLAYETS??

YES!

Noya:
U BETTER NOT BE
THIER MANAGET
THAT EOULF BE
BETRAYING US😕

idk maybe I will

Noya:
Y/N WHAT

I gtg! Ttyl :)

Noya:
NO WAIT
IM NOY DONE

Noya:NO WAIT IM NOY DONE

Y/n pov

I shut off my phone and finally got up to put away my stuff. I grabbed one box that has something special to me in it,

Well a 'diary' may not be worth calling "special" but it has everything about me in it, I'll freak if I lose it.

Opening the box, there was nothing there but all my other school books. I started to freak out searching every box and it wasn't in any of the boxes.

I hurriedly went downstairs to where my mom and brother is.

"Have you seen my-" I was starting to say until I saw Haru stand in front of me with my diary. "Looking for this?" He smiled smugly while waving it in front of my face. "Cant you keep your stupid hands off my stuff!?" I snatched the book out of his hands.

"Well then keep your stuff away from my stupid hands! I found it in my box." He rolled his eyes. "Can we not fight for one second! Go unpack!" My mom yelled, I soon went back up stairs and continued unpacking.

Later

"Are you done unpacking?" Haru suddenly comes in my room. "I've done half.. what do you want?" I turned to him smiling a bit. "Can we go get ice cream? It isn't that late yet, and mom said we can go!" He explained.

"Not right now, I'm busy." I sigh turning back to what I was doing. "We're just getting ice cream! You can wait till then!" He whined.

"We can go tomorrow." Still not playing him no mind, suddenly I heard a sigh and my door slam.

Sooner or later I'll be finished with my room finally and everything would be set up.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
The ending was a bit bad
and rushed Bc I had no idea
What to write
But here's chapter 2!!

Thank you for reading!
Have a good morning, afternoon
Evening, whenever ur reading this
<3
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃